~The LV fragrance club~

View attachment 5696929

My first fragrance from LV arrived!!! I can join this club lol.

I love that it has mandarin notes, since I associate the gifting of mandarins with the lunar new year, which is this weekend. It’s the Year of the Rabbit, and my SA kindly included themed gift wrap. :smile:
Congratulations on your first fragrance. I'm sure it won't be your last :lol:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Babxie and Lyn2005
Hello, does anyone know if certain travel sets have been discontinued? I have been waiting for the Matiere Noire travel set to be available online for a while now. I also can’t even find just the refills on the site anymore and I know I have bought it before.

I really want to get my daughter something she’s in her 30’s likes light scents. I swear I’m on over load trying samples on me. My signature scent is Attrape-Reves. Right now I’m wearing California dreams .. on the fence on this one. Yesterday was city of stars.. I know that one would be too strong for her.

I really want to get my daughter something she’s in her 30’s likes light scents. I swear I’m on over load trying samples on me. My signature scent is Attrape-Reves. Right now I’m wearing California dreams .. on the fence on this one. Yesterday was city of stars.. I know that one would be too strong for her.
What about Heures d'Absence or Le Jour se Lève?

I love it! That is beautiful! Love, love the YK bottle! Let your daughter try some samples of Symphony. My 40 year old daughter likes the lighter scents too and loves City of Stars and Symphony. I love Symphony, but I also love them all :love: California Dream is mmmmmm! And City of Stars is sweet and Symphony is romantic and fresh.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I may be a bit obsessed but I ALWAYS smell so good :flowers::love::heart: I need to get 3 of them engraved so I should probably go shopping next weekend:lol:
View attachment 5704504
No you're not obsessed. I think LV perfumes/colognes are the absolute best :heart:imho .You have a beautiful collection. Symphony is on my wishlist:smile:. And yes you do smell so good all the time. Myself, my DH and my older son all wear LV and we're all told the same thing.

No you're not obsessed. I think LV perfumes/colognes are the absolute best :heart:imho .You have a beautiful collection. Symphony is on my wishlist:smile:. And yes you do smell so good all the time. Myself, my DH and my older son all wear LV and we're all told the same thing.
They really are the best. I love that they last but are not strong and overpowering. And they just smell so pure, if that makes any sense. I have gotten a friend and my daughter addicted to them also. Which ones do the men in your life like and wear? I will have to get a couple of samples of the mens fragrances next time I go in.

They really are the best. I love that they last but are not strong and overpowering. And they just smell so pure, if that makes any sense. I have gotten a friend and my daughter addicted to them also. Which ones do the men in your life like and wear? I will have to get a couple of samples of the mens fragrances next time I go in.
Yes agreed, and you make total sense! My husband wears Au Hasard, and my son wears L'Immensite. He said his next one will be Imagination. My SA is amazing and gave him tons of samples for his birthday, and although he likes a few of them those are his top two. His first was Au Hasard, but he passed the empty bottle to my husband, which I just recently refilled.
That's funny because I got my niece and nephew addicted too:lol:. She love Attrape Reves, and he has all 3 colognes I mentioned.

• Love
Reactions: Roxannek