~The LV fragrance club~

Today's report :smile:
I enjoyed Matière Noire yesterday. It didn't wow me but it was a nice scent to be catching throughout the day. Not terribly memorable though for me. Today I sprayed Turbulences and got an immediate waft of flowers and something earthy/spicy. After a while all I got was jasmine which at times smelt more like honeysuckle. It's more Jasmine now. I'm really not a floral person I've decided so it's been easy working out what I won't buy a full bottle of!

Louis Vuitton's ouds have all been beautiful, so this is one that I'm looking forward to checking out:

7b81f128a6eae69cbda39adbe833c01a0f8c39e7-240321115441.jpg

I'm hearing a retail of 1200 euros, though, because it contains 10% real oud. If that's the case, it will be very intense. It might scare and/or turn off lots of people LOL
I did not knew this is exclusive to the Middle East Market. :/

Hi everyone! I am wondering if anyone would know if Louis Vuitton is discontinuing all travel refills?
Dans La Peau is literally the only perfume I really use and it is really upsetting that they are discontinuing the travel refills of Dans La Peau. I was only able to purchase one more set before it was all sold out. I hope they will not discontinue the regular refill of this in store.

Oh, I tried Les Sables Roses recently and it is really nice. But I am not sure if it is good for summer, especially here in Hong Kong, it is quite hot and humid.

Reactions: monipod
Hi everyone! I am wondering if anyone would know if Louis Vuitton is discontinuing all travel refills?
Dans La Peau is literally the only perfume I really use and it is really upsetting that they are discontinuing the travel refills of Dans La Peau. I was only able to purchase one more set before it was all sold out. I hope they will not discontinue the regular refill of this in store.

Oh, I tried Les Sables Roses recently and it is really nice. But I am not sure if it is good for summer, especially here in Hong Kong, it is quite hot and humid.

I'm not much help but there certainly aren't too many refills listed as available so perhaps it's true. I may therefore hold off buying a set if the atomiser is eventually going to be redundant. I have Apogee refills but no atomiser but I think I'll just decant the refills into a generic atomiser if what you're saying is true. The cheapest LV atomiser I found online is $250!

I can finally join the club.
i got hold of several samples. For my first one, I was torn between Apogee and California Dream.

My next one will definitely be California Dream. I’ll be moving out of California at the end of the month
I’ll need something to remind me of it

Attachments

• FE9F5420-25FC-421B-A55C-98A598F0EF31.jpeg
    FE9F5420-25FC-421B-A55C-98A598F0EF31.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 6
I gave Le Jour Se Lève a couple of shots and while it's lovely, it's not for me either. I was hoping that the Italian Mandarin and blackcurrant accord would be more apparent but all I got was Jasmine. A few hours in, I could barely really notice it so not long wearing for me.

I think my current samples were heavily flower based, so I'm not surprised that none of them won me over. I've confirmed that I'm not a floral/white floral person. So far it's hard to beat my longtime fave Contre Moi and if anything, I'm drawn more to the newer unisex fragrances. Matière Noire is my top choice otherwise.

I've got a new batch of samples coming so looking forward to trying the other scents!

Another few samples arrived so updating my journey! I have Cactus Garden! I sprayed and immediately swooned. It's just got so much that I love in there and no jasmine/honeysuckle etc. It's literally a pleasure from the first sniff. Definitely a contender for my first full bottle. Hopefully my husband likes it too!

Also in hand is a sample of Nuit de Feu thought I think it's a male scent? It has oud though so I'm sure I'll love it.

Reactions: Love_N_Lune
Also in hand is a sample of Nuit de Feu thought I think it's a male scent? It has oud though so I'm sure I'll love it.
It's technically marketed as unisex, but I think it definitely leans masculine. I love it and bought it as soon as it was available at the Michigan Avenue boutique. It's not as bold and in your face as the other oud fragrances. It's a really good sexy animalic nighttime fragrance.

Reactions: monipod
It's technically marketed as unisex, but I think it definitely leans masculine. I love it and bought it as soon as it was available at the Michigan Avenue boutique. It's not as bold and in your face as the other oud fragrances. It's a really good sexy animalic nighttime fragrance.

I put some on last night and found it surprisingly subtle. It settled into a nice balanced oud on me :tup: