The Lux arrived !!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    Hi there ..

I ordered Treesje Avalon Black from from ebags & I ended getting the Asher Lux !! which is higher in price :P I emailed them 2day & waiting 4 their reply !!

I loooooooooooved it:heart: .. very nice & unique Asher bag .. I can't wait to lay hands on Asher in Royal Blue:love:

my sis got excited about Treesje once she saw a real one not a picture & now we r searching Asher in Black with Golden Hardware :yahoo:

[​IMG]

PS : I didn't get a dust bag !!!!

2. more pix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. oooooh, delicious! :smile:
    Are you gonna keep it?????

4. I live in UAE, & I bought this bag & have been delivered to my Aramex mailbox in NY "freight forward account" this means I will ship it all the way back again !!
    it's not worth it .. & it looks super HOT & unique than the rest of Asher bags

5. Oh wow - nice! I've never actually seen the Asher lux now that I think about it. How does the silver stitching feel? Is it a metallic leather with black stitching??

6. Looks amazing!!! Very unique looking!

7. That looks awesome!! I really wanted that bag too but decided against it since I have more than enough expensive black bags.

8. Congrats, it's GORGEOUS!:heart: The Asher is one of my faves!

9. black stitches u mean ,, & the snake part is stitched with light gray not silver ..

10. thank u :biggrin:

11. never been a big fan of black bags .. mostly brown & colored ones :P but this one ROCKS!

12. it's one of my favs now .. :nuts:

13. Wow, I had always thought the trims on this one to be silver metallic leather, I just found out it's snake embossed leather from your post. This looks amazing, I like it!

14. That is sooo purdy! Congrats! Can you post some mod pics when you get a chance?
    I just love it!

15. Ooh, the asher lux is really pretty. Congrats!

If you do decide to keep it, then I would contact Treesje's customer service and they should send you a dustbag for your bag.