The Luscious Lily Club...

How gorgeous! Are you really enjoying it?

I’ve just ordered this bag too! Been lusting after it all year. Probably should have waited to the sale and got a great deal but it had interest free credit on it at a UK department store so could no longer resist!

Hoping to love it as much as my oak NVT lily which is a real love already!
A year later and I'm just now seeing your post! I wore my Lily this week and thought about this thread. Hope you are enjoying yours.

Reactions: Katinahat
A year later and I'm just now seeing your post! I wore my Lily this week and thought about this thread. Hope you are enjoying yours.
I haven’t carried mine much as I’m not really ever out these days! Just at work or walking the dog but I know I will once I’m allowed! It came on a holiday to London for New Year as an evening bag which I loved.

Reactions: HavPlenty
Love the Lily style and wanting to add a classic black/silver one to my collection soon. Was planning on Glossy Goat but wondered if anyone has any thoughts on the High Shine Calf one?

Got my second lily today .
Not brought a mulberry for a few years now . I needed a neutral bag for day and night and this rosewater colour seemed prefect for the summer .
Got it from the Cheshire oak store over the Phone
View attachment 5081997View attachment 5082004
Hi, it's beautiful, I love the rosewater colour because it's a lovely neutral. I didn't know that you could buy items over the phone with the outlets - do you just ring them up and ask them if they have something in stock?

Hi, it's beautiful, I love the rosewater colour because it's a lovely neutral. I didn't know that you could buy items over the phone with the outlets - do you just ring them up and ask them if they have something in stock?
Hi , thank you. I’m really pleased with it .
Yes you can now ( I know quite a few years ago they stopped it ) I’m assuming due to Covid they have made some changes .
You can either book a virtual appointment or I just called the stores . Once you tell them what your looking for they take your number and either WhatsApp or message you all the bags. If you see one you like they send you a secure link to make the payment . It was so easy and quick to make the payment and my bag was delivered the next day.
I found Cheshire oaks to be extremely helpful and the Somerset store were also good plus both these stores has really good stock and were both happy to send me loads of pictures and comparisons .I wouldn’t bother with contacting bicester village as they take days to reply to emails and messages and the stock is not as good due to the amount of customers they get through the doors .

Reactions: Navajo princess
Yes you can now ( I know quite a few years ago they stopped it ) I’m assuming due to Covid they have made some changes .
You can either book a virtual appointment or I just called the stores . Once you tell them what your looking for they take your number and either WhatsApp or message you all the bags. If you see one you like they send you a secure link to make the payment . It was so easy and quick to make the payment and my bag was delivered the next day.
I found Cheshire oaks to be extremely helpful and the Somerset store were also good plus both these stores has really good stock and were both happy to send me loads of pictures and comparisons .I wouldn’t bother with contacting bicester village as they take days to reply to emails and messages and the stock is not as good due to the amount of customers they get through the doors .
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. That's great to know and very convenient indeed - I have my eye on a red medium lily that went in the last sale - winter just gone - and is no longer available in the stores but I was hoping that it may pop up in the summer sale. But seeing your post has given me more options that I didn't know I had because I really didn't fancy traipsing all the way to the outlet so being able to telephone them is heaven sent. And thanks for the tip about Bicester, I'll give them a miss! You're a star!

Omg! Do you think they would do this for Americans?!