The lovely TROUVILLE club!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't have to be handheld only. I bought a strap for my Trouville and it has made it a totally different bag so easy to use now.

I saw you ordered a black mc Trouville, did it arrive? I am thinking about getting one but I feel like since I have the Alma in black MC I don't really need the Trouville but I hate being practical sometimes.
I did order a black one from Yoogi's. They have a few more great condition ones on their website. Trouville is kind of in between a Speedy mc and an Alma mc :smile: Glad to hear that the strap helps!

I did order a black one from Yoogi's. They have a few more great condition ones on their website. Trouville is kind of in between a Speedy mc and an Alma mc :smile: Glad to hear that the strap helps!

Congrats on your bag. Be sure to post a picture when it arrives. I saw they have a couple noir ones left, decisions decisions....

Well I did it! I ordered the other gently used Trouville that was on Yoogi's. Im pretty sure I saw the one you ordered in the recently sold category if that's it the color pattern on it is beautiful.

Well I did it! I ordered the other gently used Trouville that was on Yoogi's. Im pretty sure I saw the one you ordered in the recently sold category if that's it the color pattern on it is beautiful.
Hi, well the one that I received had heavy chips on the sides so I returned it. I also debated the handles being too short but I am over that now and do love this bag. After seeing yours, I still want one. If you see a black one in good shape let me know. thanks :smile:

Giving this bag a second chance. I couldn't find a black one in good shape but this one is immaculate for 2006. She's pretty in blanc too!

Attachments

• Trouville 1.JPG
    Trouville 1.JPG
    442.1 KB · Views: 594