Macys building 047.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 155
  • Macys building 048.jpg
    Macys building 048.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Macys building 049.jpg
    Macys building 049.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 149
I'm wondering the same. Eventually I will get this bag. My dh said I could get this bag when we go on vacation for his 30th birthday. Unfortunately that is a year away. In the mean time I'm going to buy the graffiti speedy and galliera pm.

Can't wait to see more pictures of this gorgeous bag!

oh I just noticed that we have an MC Rita Club.. wooohooo!!! =)

Here's mine =)

CIMG6156-1.jpg

Oh LVoe this! I think it might be this over the speedy for me! *sigh* still unsure its a good job im banned gives me lots of time to think about it!

I love this style compared to the MC Speedy. I used to have the black MC, sold it. Then my DH got me this for Christmas:love:.

the extra long strap is a plus! you can carry her as a shoulder bag or as a satchel. :tup:

You're all welcome, Ladies! =)

heychar: My gosh! I am contemplating of getting a Rita in white though. My White MC Speedy has that bleeding front pocket problem, but I love the color combo (lots of pinks)... I might send it to LV when I get back to the States-- not sure yet though. Anyway, if I see a good deal on a white Rita.. I just MIGHT get one. ;)

bluestang03: awesome!!! what color did you get? cant wait to see yours!!!

bluestang03: awesome!!! what color did you get? cant wait to see yours!!![/quote]

I ended up getting the white because I came across a deal that I couldn't refuse. I will post pics as soon as she arrives:love: