The lovely man behind tPF, our knight!

Sorry to bother you lovely man, but since you are the one taking care of technical things....today it's my birthday, but my ID doesn't show in the today's birthday list that's at the end of the home page.

Yep, :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:nobody will remember me :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:(except I already received your automated message, but that was, well, automated).

Maybe I did something wrong and got banned to C series members...:roflmfao:

Sorry to bother you lovely man, but since you are the one taking care of technical things....today it's my birthday, but my ID doesn't show in the today's birthday list that's at the end of the home page.

Yep, :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:nobody will remember me :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:(except I already received your automated message, but that was, well, automated).

Maybe I did something wrong and got banned to C series members...:roflmfao:
Your birthday should now appear on the bottom of tPF as well. You had it your birthday hidden, I fixed it for ya. Check your Control Panel for related privacy options. :tup:

Ah, the work never stops. Thanks for the kind words ya'll, I'm trying.

He has learned QUITE a bit about females... let me tell you! He has become much much more patient, with me making sure he learned that first! :amuse:

All that I wanted to say, has been said.

Except one thing >> Vlad, you're a good looking guy! When my DD grows up, I hope she finds someone with your looks!

Megs, you are lucky to have each other. :drinkup:May your relationship grow from strength to strength. :heart:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Vlad!

He's so freaking hilarious and a total push over for Miss Megs:love:
Gotta love a guy that takes good care of our Megs!:tender: