The lovely Leopard club

So Cmaec, Oh Leopard Queen, which is your favorite :P

If you can't answer that, which do you use for what occasion?

ETA, Purley for research purposes you understand :biggrin:

CF my favourite at the minute is coral just because she is new. I love navy leopard when I'm in my jeans . She's the perfect companion for denim. My putty bays is great with grey, black and leggings. She adds a bit of class to an outfit . IMO.
I could definitely recommend a leopard bag!!!

Cmaec it's so great to see family of Leopards! There will be brown & pink leopards coming soon you know... I'm counting on you lol :smile:

Tiree, Navy looks gorgeous!!

Charlie good luck on your 'research' tomorrow.

Ill add mine to the mix..... :biggrin:

October09083.jpg

Though my favourite colour is the coral, im considering the lock purse in putty, do you reckon it would look odd to have one piece coral and one putty?

Well, thanks to you gals I just ordered a putty leopard Bays clutch. No longer on-line so I started calling around. Found one at Mulberry, Madison Ave...30% off. Couldn't believe it!!! I almost bought the wallet, too...but I just bought a new black wallet. A lot of things 30% off. For those of you interested 888-685-6102 ex. #102. Ask for Ehab.

Xsophiex, oh you don't do me any good, I'm more and more wanting Coral now.... So beautiful, and no I don't think it's odd to have another colour leopard purse inside!

Skyqueen, that's fab congrats, hope you will be very happy when it's arrived!! Don't forget to show us :woohoo:

Bilivlien, looking forward to it - !!

Wow, what a leopard family, Cmaec!:woohoo:

I agree with you Ratrat, the brown leopard coming next season is stunning.

Tiree, love the scarf together with navy leopard bays.

Please, post pics OD and Figaraogirl!

Xsophiex, lovely bag:graucho: Think a putty purse will be fine;)

Skyqueen, Congrats, looking forward to see your piccies! (so great getting 30% off too)

Hooray, my beautiful leopard Bays has arrived from Tessuti!! I'm a bit worried that it will be leopard overkill too when I use my purse as they're both in putty, my DH told me it will look as though the purse came free with the bag! I don't think he realises that will result in me having to buy a new purse!!

Xsophiex, oh you don't do me any good, I'm more and more wanting Coral now.... So beautiful, and no I don't think it's odd to have another colour leopard purse inside!

Skyqueen, that's fab congrats, hope you will be very happy when it's arrived!! Don't forget to show us :woohoo:

Bilivlien, looking forward to it - !!

Go for it, I love mine! Was a bit worried it would clash with everything, but ive worn it with black, brown, navy, aqua and it looks fab with all. Any you may have persueded me on the purse :biggrin: (not that it would have taken much hehe)

Lovely bags! I have been deciding whther to get a Charlie in black or smudge and with this thread I am defo going to get the smudge tomorroe hopefully! :smile: