The lovely Leopard club

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thread needed to be bumped with all those new leopards in town...Chloe? Jackie?

Joining the club finally too with Alexa long-locked leopard purse in peony:

Attached Files:

2. wow love he purse!!

3. ^ oops yep, how could I have forgotten to add lexie to the club!
    Im on it :biggrin:

4. [​IMG]

5. Purrr!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ^^ yum!

8. looks great with the eputty bays!

9. Finally got a few photos of my smudged leopard putty Bayswater from NAP. She was worth the wait and I love her so much. I wasn't going to do a reveal as there were so many that week, but enough time has passed I think! :P

Also got the keyring the other day for my housekeys, which I always seem to lose. The bright pink leopard should make them easy to spot!

I am hoping to add further to my collection in the next few days, because I want the leopard pouch in pink and a few other bits, will keep you posted.

Attached Files:

10. I don't own any leopards but just wanted to poke my nose in and say how lovely they all are ladies!!

11. I love the way that you have different patterns on the 3 front panels of your Putty Bays - it makes it really fascinating to look at.

The keyring is adorable.

12. Lovely markings on your leopard LadyC! I love the keyring too.

13. Beautiful putty leopard bays, LadyC - lovely markings. Love the little keyring too!

14. Your putty Bays is totally gorgeous LadyC - cute keyring too!

15. LadyC...just lovely!!!
    Chloe...Love the peony leopard Alexa, too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice