The lovely Leopard club

used mine for the first time today, and 2 compliments!!! I adore the Bayswater.
I added the little red Mulberry heart keyring to the side, the colour compliments her beautifully.

photo-73.jpg

photo-74.jpg

Crappy modelling pic in avatar - will do some more when DH has got home. He's phoned twice to see if the bag has arrived -bless !
I love love love this bag - she is going to work as a special treat tomorrow , I do intend to keep her for best as Black Bayswater is my workhorse but can't resist !

Bad light, bad hair, old mirror modelling pics of Putty Leopard Bayswater

Attachments

• RIMG0015.jpg
    RIMG0015.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 93
  • RIMG0045.jpg
    RIMG0045.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 90
  • RIMG0051.jpg
    RIMG0051.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 100
It went very well with my butterfly gumboots yesterday too.

I have been stopped in the street with compliments on numerous occasions in recent days. Sorry but I have to tell you that the ladies of Brighton are in love with my cheap wellies and not my Mulberry bag.

Crappy modelling pic in avatar - will do some more when DH has got home. He's phoned twice to see if the bag has arrived -bless !
I love love love this bag - she is going to work as a special treat tomorrow , I do intend to keep her for best as Black Bayswater is my workhorse but can't resist !

Every single person that has received their NAP ones have been absolutely delighted, thats amazing isnt it :nuts: