The love for my pre-loved Bays!!!!!

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
So I've had my Bays for a few months now (got her pre-loved off ebay) and haven't carried her yet.....until today.
I sit and gaze lovingly at her daily but because our weather has been quite warmish still I've been waiting for a great Fall-like day to debut her......and today was that day!

I met my dh for lunch and must admit to feeling like a million bucks carrying this lush bag on my arm. There's just something about it, unlike any other bag I've ever had before.

While shopping after lunch I ran into an old work friend from many years ago and we stood and chatted. I saw her glance quickly down at my bag and we kept chatting.
After a while she couldn't contain herself and said, "I LOVE your bag! What is it?"
You see, Mulberry's are not at all common where I live in Oregon and this Bays style just stands out so I told her my story of acquiring the bag, etc.

I've owned other high end bags before and have never gotten a comment on them (think LV!) but because this bag is so uncommon here I'm sure that's what caught her attention.

I've since moved on all of my former LV's but this Bays will always remain. I thoroughly enjoyed using her today. She's easily my new favorite bag!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 335
It was a beautiful fall day wasn't it? (waves hello from Oregon too!) Your Bays is stunning. I was awed by your rehab story...pretty fearless! What a great first day out for the two of you.

I think there is something about Oregon similar to England - not just the weather but in a fashion vibe as well. I feel like Mulberry really fits here. I got compliments often on my Bays when I assumed it was completely under the radar. Always a nice surprise :smile:

It was a beautiful fall day wasn't it? (waves hello from Oregon too!) Your Bays is stunning. I was awed by your rehab story...pretty fearless! What a great first day out for the two of you.

I think there is something about Oregon similar to England - not just the weather but in a fashion vibe as well. I feel like Mulberry really fits here. I got compliments often on my Bays when I assumed it was completely under the radar. Always a nice surprise :smile:
Hi blugenie! So nice to see another Oregonian here! Yes, totally flies under the radar which is why I love it so much.......I finally understand the feeling of carrying a bag that nobody else has.
I know if I were walking down the street and saw someone carrying a Bays it would totally turn my head because the silhouette is just so different than what I'm used to seeing.

Thank you for the kind words re: my re-hab! It was fun and I got lucky that it turned out well!

I'm glad, that you love your Bayswater so much! Hopefully there will be a lot more sunny and nice autumn days ahead of you to use your bag as often as possible.

I'm so pleased for you, alansgail; you did an amazing (and pretty daring!) clean of your Bays and she's turned out beautifully. I'm not sure I would have been so brave and you deserve every one of the compliments you receive one million-fold! You put me to shame; you're so proud of your preloved, restored Bays and I have some which have never seen the light of day. Well done; you truly value your lovely Mulberry and I wish you many years of happiness with her! :smile:

I'm so pleased for you, alansgail; you did an amazing (and pretty daring!) clean of your Bays and she's turned out beautifully. I'm not sure I would have been so brave and you deserve every one of the compliments you receive one million-fold! You put me to shame; you're so proud of your preloved, restored Bays and I have some which have never seen the light of day. Well done; you truly value your lovely Mulberry and I wish you many years of happiness with her! :smile:
Oh my goodness, how sweet of you to say:blush:!!

I thoroughly enjoy carrying this bag and am so very pleased to have her. I do hope your bags get to see the light of day very soon, I'm sure they'll do you proud!

It looks gorgeous Alansgail, you did so well with her, very rewarding I'm sure. Glad you are enjoying her :biggrin: it's been a lovely sunny day here, I'm sure she'd look as good whatever the weather :tup: