The Love bracelet size 15 is already in the online Cartier stores

Omg!! I was thinking of getting the Love Bracelet, Sm this Christmas and the reason being was because it had the size 15 option and my wrist are tiny. The size 16 had the bracelet turning around my wrist. Wow...this is sooo exciting! I might just have to get the original classic Love Bracelet now that they have a size 15 available!! :biggrin:

I just bought the size 15 and it is perfect. I owned the 16 for a long time but it would move almost up to my elbow. I sold it and had always missed the weight on my wrist. I am so happy they made 15 a standard size.

View attachment 3800081

It looks perfect on you!

May I ask you how many centimeters your wrist is? My wrist measures at 14 cm and debating if I should get a 15 or 16.

Reactions: LisetteEsq
It looks perfect on you!

May I ask you how many centimeters your wrist is? My wrist measures at 14 cm and debating if I should get a 15 or 16.
My wrist measures the same and I am debating the same thing. The 15 fits perfectly but catches on my wrist bone when my hand is down, and I feel it due to the weight of the bracelet and wonder if it will get annoying. The 16 looks nice too but it's obviously looser and can turn around sometimes on its own. Let me know what you decide!

I just bought the size 15 and it is perfect. I owned the 16 for a long time but it would move almost up to my elbow. I sold it and had always missed the weight on my wrist. I am so happy they made 15 a standard size.

View attachment 3800081
Is this the rose gold? It looks so beautiful!! We also have the same wrist size Unfortunately, my local Cartier store does not have size 15 available yet but it's expected to come in ending of October or beginning of November.

Reactions: LisetteEsq
Is this the rose gold? It looks so beautiful!! We also have the same wrist size Unfortunately, my local Cartier store does not have size 15 available yet but it's expected to come in ending of October or beginning of November.
Thank you so much! It is rose gold. The store that I shop with did not have it either but I told them that they had it on the website and ask if they could order it for me. It seems as if they were able to pull it in from another store. Hope you can get yours soon!

Reactions: uhpharm01