The "Louis Sickness"

Neptune,

I just took a peek at your collection. It is TDF!!!!!! How long have you been collecting? And do you use your Noe a lot? I love your taste. And is that the large or the medium Neo Cabby? Really awesome.... bravo!

Neptune,

I just took a peek at your collection. It is TDF!!!!!! How long have you been collecting? And do you use your Noe a lot? I love your taste. And is that the large or the medium Neo Cabby? Really awesome.... bravo!

Thanks so much Big Eyes. I started collecting in September of 06', so a little over a year ago. I too got the "Louis Sickness" :lol:

My Petit noe is probably my least used bag, but I still use it and like it a lot BUT, if I had to get rid of one bag it would be that one because I prefer my neverfull mm and cabby for a shoulder bag.

The cabby is the GM (the largest one) and it's really great. It's currently my favorite bag and even though it's the large one it's really not too big....

Good luck in your decision Big Eyes

Pursegrrl,

I like the Mezzo a great deal. Every time I see a pic of Angelina Jolie she is carrying that bag. I know she carries other bags but the Mezzo is the one she uses on the street with her kids and also when she travels.

Thanks, Neptune. But maybe I shouldn't thank you because you made me think about the black Neo Cabby. It is truly a stunning piece. Oh, oh.... getting the shakes again. Gotta go.....

You may also want to consider waiting for the neverfull in damier, which is very affordable and a shoulder bag =)

But out of those choices, I'd say the speedy... I'm a speedy gal :love:

I'd say black epi alma. Epi leather holds up the best, the shape of the alma is classic, black is versatile, and it's a different pattern from what you already have. Good luck on your choice and let us know what you decide on.