The louboutin comfort thread...

Canarybling

*<3 Louboutin*
Nov 28, 2009
]THIS IS FOR ALL YOU ONLINE BUYERS LIKE MYSELF WHO ARE A LITTLE CONCERNED ABOUT THE COMFORT LEVEL OF CERTAIN STYLES. I OFTEN FIND MYSELF SEARCHING FOR EACH STYLES COMFORT LEVEL, AND SOMETIME'S IT CAN TAKE A WHILE TO FIND IF I CAN FIND IT AT ALL.
SO HERE IS WHAT I THOUGHT WHILE SEARCHING FOR COMFORT ADVISE ON MY POSSIBLE NEXT PAIR ;)
WHY NOT START A THREAD WHERE WE CAN ALL LIST STYLE'S WE HAVE OWNED OR DO CURRENTLY OWN AND HOW COMFORTABLE YOU FEEL THEM TO BE.
SORRY IF THERE IS A THREAD LIKE THIS SOMEWHERE BUT I COULDNT FIND IT. MOD'S FEEL FREE TO REMOVE IF THERE IS,

ILL START :

VERY PRIVE: I FIND THE VERY PRIVES TO BE VERY COMFORTABLE, I DONT SEEM TO HAVE ANY PROBLEMS IN THEM AT ALL AS LONG AS THEY FIT PERFECT.

INSEKTICA DECOLLETE: THESSE WERE OK NOT MY FAVOURITE COMFORT WISE AFTER A WHILE MY FOOT STARTED TO CRAMP IN THEM, ID RECCOMEND FOR A SIT DOWN SHOE OR BASIC WALKING NOT A DANCE ALL NIGHT STYLE AT ALL.

NUMERO PRIVE: I FOUND THEM TO BE COMFORTABLE HOWEVER I DO FEEL LIKE IM GONNA FALL OUT OF THESE :P THAT COULD BE JUST ME THOUGH IM ALWAYS PARANOID IN HEELS ESPECIALLY SLING BACKS

DECLICS: I LOVE MY DECLIC'S THEY WERE OK OUT OF THE BOX BUT AFTER BRAKING THEM IN COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH THEM NOT AS COMFY AS PRIVE'S BUT DEFINATELY A SHOE I CAN HANDLE.

THANKS EVERYONE IF YOU COULD POST YOUR STYLES THAT WOULD BE GREAT :biggrin: XO

Last edited:
Thanks Jett I was searching for specific styles when I was looking eg, rolando's declic's etc. Hoping to find a few different opinions. Next time I search I won't be so specific :shame: sorry for the new thread. :s

I find Declics really comfortable too, slingbacks just don't work for me. Treopli boots are SO comfortable, Altadama 100 is very comfy. Esoteri boots are comfy but slightly small in the toe box, same with Clic Clac. Sock 212 Mary Janes are my comfiest Louboutins I own. I don't find Horatio too good because of the toe box. YoYo's are kind of comfy but they are very narrow so pinch a bit.

I like this thread, I would love a reference to look up and see how different styles feel comfort-wise. It looks like all of the other threads are talking about finding comfortable styles, but it would be nice to have a thread to talk about the comfort level of shoes that are decidedly not comfortable.

here's how i rank my shoes in order of MOST comfortable to LEAST comfortable:

(overall i would say that NONE of my shoes are complete killers or totally unbearable to walk in - i don't buy them if they are)

8+ hours
St. Pierre Wedge (i predict, although haven't worn yet :P)
Para La Cruz
Archidisco 120
Very Croise
Pompadouce
Catenita Trash
So Private
Alta Dama
Very Prive (including Jaws)
Lady Gres
Numero Prive
Lady Claude
Ariella Clou
Decollete
Declic
Helmut
Alta Iowa
Madame Claude
Banana (i still feel a little unstable and wobbly in these... but it will just take practice)
Greissimo (same as the banana)
Very Galaxy (very stiff and narrow)
a few hours out at night

unknowns (not worn yet) - samira strass, youpli, y'open

Last edited:
I'm gonna rate use a scale if that's okay. Of course, this information is pruely relative since I'm only speaking from my personal experiances. My feet are odd..Ain't gonna lie!

KEY
1=most comfortable
5=not at all comfortable

1 - Pigalle 100
1 - New Simple
1 - VP
1 - Altadama
1 - Armadillo
1 - Bow T Dorcet
2 - Bianca (I felt a little off balance when I walked)
2 - Declic
2 - Open Clic
2 - Cest Moi
3 - Decollete OOTB, but much easier to wear once broken in
3 - Rolando
5 - Feticha (could not even stand in these shoes!)

I have most to list but gotta get to work! I'll add more later :smile:

here's how i rank my shoes in order of MOST comfortable to LEAST comfortable:

(overall i would say that NONE of my shoes are complete killers or totally unbearable to walk in - i don't buy them if they are)

8+ hours
St. Pierre Wedge (i predict, although haven't worn yet :P)
Para La Cruz
Archidisco 120
Very Croise
Pompadouce
Catenita Trash
So Private
Alta Dama
Very Prive (including Jaws)
Lady Gres
Numero Prive
Lady Claude
Ariella Clou
Decollete
Declic
Helmut
Alta Iowa
Madame Claude
Banana (i still feel a little unstable and wobbly in these... but it will just take practice)
Greissimo (same as the banana)
Very Galaxy (very stiff and narrow)
a few hours out at night

unknowns (not worn yet) - samira strass, youpli, y'open

FYI the Youpli is a lot like a VP comfort-wise.. I predict you'll like them just fine :biggrin:

Hi everyone is there at least one person put there that could perhaps compare the comfort of declic's and rolando's as Many different opinions and why you think one is better than the other etc I have declic's and I think they are ok I want rolando's but I'm scared of the comfort issue thanks in advance xoxo

Due to a bad day at work, I spent about 17 hours in my Hyper Prives once and no pain at all. They're amazing shoes, high and good looking but also really comfortable too.

On the other end of the scale, the Fetichas were awful. I absolutely loved the look of them so was heartbroken when I tried them on in the boutique and winced to the point even the SA asked if I was OK haha.