The lost pomme agenda

larissa73

Sep 1, 2006
A few weeks ago l was lucky enough to be one of the first to get a small pomme agenda ( posted pics as we do),two weeks later l was on my way out of the door to get my nails done and looked in my bag to make sure that l had my salon card (which l keep in my agenda) when l saw that my agenda was gone! :crybaby:
I knew that l had it the day before in my bag when l left work and that l had not taken it from my bag. I felt sick to think that it was gone and l told my partner that it could have only been stollen by a pick pocket.:cursing: Later that day l was sitting in the salon when my partner walked in with a new pomme agenda and inserts, he said that he could not bear to see me so upset. I left the items in the bag/box over that weekend as l was still upset over the first one. I went to work on the monday and one of the security guards asked me if l had lost a red diary and he had the agenda in his hand. The strange thing is no one knows who handed it in or found it or where it was found but l have learnt a a lesson.:yes:

That is great news that it was found .. :smile:

A few weeks ago l was lucky enough to be one of the first to get a small pomme agenda ( posted pics as we do),two weeks later l was on my way out of the door to get my nails done and looked in my bag to make sure that l had my salon card (which l keep in my agenda) when l saw that my agenda was gone! :crybaby:
I knew that l had it the day before in my bag when l left work and that l had not taken it from my bag. I felt sick to think that it was gone and l told my partner that it could have only been stollen by a pick pocket.:cursing: Later that day l was sitting in the salon when my partner walked in with a new pomme agenda and inserts, he said that he could not bear to see me so upset. I left the items in the bag/box over that weekend as l was still upset over the first one. I went to work on the monday and one of the security guards asked me if l had lost a red diary and he had the agenda in his hand. The strange thing is no one knows who handed it in or found it or where it was found but l have learnt a a lesson.:yes:

Your partner's gesture was very very very very sweet. HE Loves you very much!!!! :love: It's a horrible feeling when you you realize you lost or had something stolen from you!!! So glad that the original one turned up!!! :yahoo: