The loophole for a non-croc Baby Rose Birkin...

1. I think this may be the loophole to the Non-croc baby pink Birkin, becuase it's technically not a Croc, but I'm not sure if it classifies as Babyrose.... I remember it's like Dalmation bull leather?? But then I remember people didn't like it when there was one discussed in Black and white...

http://www.brand-joy.com/

A393bj060502.jpg
  2. :biggrin: yay it is dalmation but in reality it is white with red dots ;)

3. her is a closeup of that leather in that colour combo :flowers:

l30dalbd1.jpg
  4. omg - it's a "monet"!

5. I'm sorry...it's not my favorite....looks like the poor bag has the measles.....

6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: but you are right and it as aweird feeling to it :yucky:

7. or some suspicious rash..........:Push:

itch, scratch, itch.............

8. I really don't want to take sides on this hot and contested issue, but when I casually asked a Hermes Ginza SA the other day, whether there were any baby rose/pink (or any pastel pink type) bags, she said "no". She didn't mention the existence of baby rose croc, so her knowledge may be questionable and I didn't really press for her to double check her facts....

Actually I think I made this inquiry on the same day Lilach called Hermes Ginza so I am sure they were wondering the rash of babyrose/pink questions!! :lol:

9. Hi tokyogirl, it's exactly the same answer I've got from my two SAs yesterday. They kept insisting that the pink I was refering to is Fuschia.

10. Yes lilah, and I am sorry but (:yucky: ) just saw it at my local store and it looked like it was in pain:cry:

11. It seems like a closed issue to me...:yes:

12. :roflmfao: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice