The loop at the bottom of Palm Springs PM

Hi guys I just got my Palm Springs pm backpack and I am IN love! But I was just wondering why is there a little leather loop at the bottom of the bag under the front little pocket. If anyone knows anything please let me know! IMG_1531419043.343572.jpgIMG_1531419062.422706.jpg

Hi guys I just got my Palm Springs pm backpack and I am IN love! But I was just wondering why is there a little leather loop at the bottom of the bag under the front little pocket. If anyone knows anything please let me know! View attachment 4129863View attachment 4129864
I saw online it is a scarf loop?? Who is hanging a scarf from that? Who are these people? LOL!! Maybe someone else has a better use for it. I thought it was to hook the straps through or something.

I saw online it is a scarf loop?? Who is hanging a scarf from that? Who are these people? LOL!! Maybe someone else has a better use for it. I thought it was to hook the straps through or something.

Thanks so much for your reply I heard that scarf loop too from a YouTube video but no one hangs scarf there like doesn’t make any sense that’s why i was thinking if anybody here can be creative about it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks so much for your reply I heard that scarf loop too from a YouTube video but no one hangs scarf there like doesn’t make any sense that’s why i was thinking if anybody here can be creative about it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Its probably just a clever way for LV to tack on extra $$$ for a couple of inches of leather. If it breaks there will be some ridiculous sum to repair it because you were hanging stuff from it. Shocked they didn't add more stuff to it to up the price even more. I love my LV but the prices are getting crazy.

Reactions: Amanda.M.1989
Its probably just a clever way for LV to tack on extra $$$ for a couple of inches of leather. If it breaks there will be some ridiculous sum to repair it because you were hanging stuff from it. Shocked they didn't add more stuff to it to up the price even more. I love my LV but the prices are getting crazy.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1474][emoji1474][emoji1474]I have to say that your clue is actually reasonable especially about the price getting higher and higher for something that’s mainly canvas

i thought it was just a tab to facilitate opening of the bag.
you know you hook a finger there to hold it in place while it is on the shoulder so the other hand handles the zip...

Wow I really haven’t thought about that yet and I will try it like you said maybe it’s gonna be easier for the to open the zipper of the main compartment since the brand new bag has the toughest zipper on the planet [emoji23]for that reason I actually don’t fully close my bag and I do know it’s kinda risky [emoji17]

Reactions: loves
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1474][emoji1474][emoji1474]I have to say that your clue is actually reasonable especially about the price getting higher and higher for something that’s mainly canvas
Well... it’s a luxury brand... you are always paying much more money than if the same bag was manufactured for Zara. And it’s purposely priced so not everyone can afford it. :coolio: