The look that says 'I've just eaten all your chickens': The fox who was too fat to fl

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last updated at 15:16pm on 27th March 2008

Opening her chicken coop one morning, Terri Strick hoped to find some fresh eggs from her hens.
    Instead all she found was one - very full - fox, as well as an assortment of blood-stained feathers.

The creature, which she has nicknamed Basil, had already killed six of her chickens the week before. He returned two weeks ago to finish off the feast, but found that his eyes were bigger than his belly.

The extra portion of poultry was clearly too much for him, and he brazenly decided to stay in the warm, if slightly gory, hen house to sleep off the effects of his over-indulgence.

Mrs Strick, of St Levan in west Cornwall, said that she had been hoping to collect some eggs for her breakfast when she opened the coop. "All that was there was a lot of feathers and a very contented fox," she said.
    "He stayed there all day, too full to move, even though there was a constant stream of people looking at him."
    However, despite Basil's greedy ways, Mrs Strick decided not to exact any revenge on him for the killing of her hens. "It's nature I suppose," she said. "If you live in the country it's what you have to put up with."

(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=547311&in_page_id=1770)

Those poor chickens, but it's good she didn't kill that fox.

2. The last word was 'flee.'

The whole phrase is supposed to be 'too fat to flee.'

Attached Files:

• Fox.jpg
      Fox.jpg
      File size:
      34.5 KB
      Views:
  3. I think foxes are so cute! I'm glad she didn't hurt the poor guy...maybe he learned his lesson about overeating though and won't do that again!

4. Poor chickens!

What a sweet looking fox, albeit it a chicken killer/eater.

5. Mrs strick :tup:
    Contented fat FOX :wtf:

Poor chickens in the stomach :crybaby:

6. aww the poor chickens... but thats too funny.

7. The fox has a look on its face like, "May I help you?"