The look of damier (opinions please?)

Damier is my favorite line of LV. There is no vachetta to worry about and it is almost maintenance free. Plus, not that many poeple have them and hoepfully not that many fake ones out there. For people who know LV will be able to spot a damier bag instantaneously. For those who don't know LV, it really doesn't matter. Right?

I love my Damier Saleya so easy and carefree, however the bag whore in my loves carrying my Mono prints. I for sure couldn't pick a damier over mono, now as second sure.

i feel that the damier (regular and azur) canvas has been getting more and more popular. i mean, the mono will always be the most popular and obviously LV.

personally, i don't like monogram symbols on my bags, i prefer plain colors. so i like the epi and suhali lines. idk, i am just off-put by the brown and checkered pattern. but that's just my opinion.

i used to not be a fan of it but tPF members have turned me on to it ;) now i can't wait to get my first big piece of ebony damier as i only have an trousse make-up and an azur speedy :smile:

I love damier, I think it is very goodlooking. I love damier!lol seriously , it seems very rich and classic to me. I love the low matience and how it goes with alot from suits to jeans. Congrats on your bag

I cant get enough of Damier! Im so in love with it! Got myself a speedy 25, pochette, saleya pm, french purse and I want more! :nuts: Its so classy! Cant wait to get my hands on the neverfull soon. :yahoo:

There are MANY fakes, but classy people know their stuff! I can tell from a MILE away if a bag is fake or not. Who gives a crap about what other people think of your bag, get the one YOU want!