The look for fall

1. leggings, thin heeled ankle boots and skinny jeans are topping the list. is everyone ready?

2. not me! I'm not doing the skinny jeans! LOL!

I may do cropped w/ tall boots, but not peg legs! LMAO!

3. Oh-and flats-according to all the mags I saw today-flats are very in-which stinks considering I am 5'1"

4. Eeks...flats??? My podiatrist tells me to stay away from flats; something to do with my arches.

I actually like the look of leggings under a mini. It is a look that hides a multitude of sins.

5. I love the skinny jeans look...but not on me...I think only a handful of people can pull it off, but I can do the boots. I love winter boots!

6. Welcome back to the 80's ladies! Reminds me of what I use to wear in 11th grade!

7. Yep-that is what the mags are saying-the 80s are back

8. the 80's have NO place in my closet! They're not welcome! LOL!

next thing you know we'll all be wearing tight Guess jeans w/ zippered ankles! EEEEK!

9. ^^ I think I can still get the jeans with zipped ankle... my mom kept all my clothes from the 80s (and other decades.... she's the ultimate pakrat!). That's a scary thought that the 80s can be back... not sure how I survived it the first time. :yucky:

10. Well, I ended up with two pairs of "skinny" jeans but they are not super super skinny. Joe's cigarette and TR Billy. I would call it more of a narrow-straight leg than a super skinny. Plus they are in a dark wash so with a black top and black heels they are pretty flattering.

I debuted mine for the first time last night...the outfit I mentioned above plus my black LV pochette and it was pretty dang cool.

As far as flats, I did go for a pair of Prada drivers, but I can't do the ballerina flats. My jeans are all hemmed for low to mid heels and I can't get used to seeing myself in flats other than shorts and flip flops after work!

Leggings: I'm 39 and got that out of my system in high school/college :yes: so I will pass unless I'm at home relaxing.

11. lol i have really fat thighs so skinnies look PROPER bad on me! i love the way they go around your shins with heels on but not on me its just urgh!!!!
    lol swanky! zipped jeans are supposed to be coming back in, i think VB or somebody like her has been getting snapped in some haha

12. superfine have a pair of zipper ankle jeans, they're really cool. only problem is that superfines are so so narrow in the lower leg that i can't even get a pair two sizes up far enough to know if the thigh would fit or not :wtf:

13. I'm also hearing a lot of the WAGs fashion will be hitting the mainstream-mainly boots tucked in skinny jeans.

14. Skinny jeans are actually a good look on me, as long as I pair them with a longer, loose top. I'm short-waisted but have long legs for my height, and don't carry a lot of my weight in my legs, so this is one trend I may actually be able to pull off. Unfortunately, I've had a devil of a time finding styles that aren't super low-rise (my bubble butt makes the waistband pooch out in the back) but found these at Macy's. Macy*s - Women's - INC International Concepts® Petites Skinny Jean

Unfortunately they're not available locally at the store, so I had to order online. I'll let you know how they fit.

15. I can do without the leggings but I'm ready for everything else!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice