The long wait is over ! Presenting my ruby part time ggh !

Sep 26, 2007
After one long week of wait and paying full retail price + tax (i normally can't justify that), my HG traveled from BAL LAS VEGAS all the way to NYC, and finally arrived !!!

presenting : RUBY PART TIME GGH !

:yahoo:

Attachments

• rubyptggh_1small.jpg
    rubyptggh_1small.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 297
  • rubyptggh_1-2small.jpg
    rubyptggh_1-2small.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 106
  • rubyptggh_1-3small.jpg
    rubyptggh_1-3small.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 131
  • rubyptggh_1-4small.jpg
    rubyptggh_1-4small.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 106
OMG! She's STUNNING! Okay now you're making me want a Ruby GGH WE! How am I ever going to focus when I keep seeing all of these beautiful bags?!

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS !!! i too am so excited about her ! i have to take another look at her tomorrow morning under natural light and i will post another set of photos... crossing my fingers that she isn't too pink !! :amuse:

:tup: gorgeous PT - congrats!! you have been on a roll with new bbags! def post some modeling pics.

Hi BHmommy!! thanks!!! and yes i have been on a roll - 08 marine city, 08 amethyst ggh cp, and now the ruby ! however, i am more of a swapper - i am letting my 08 marine go (so sad about the color), sold my amethyst ggh cp (to a pf'er), and my gorgy ruby twiggy (also a pf'er)! just can't justify having repeated colors, or if i'm not head over heals over a bag! :P