The long wait is over ! Presenting my ruby part time ggh !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After one long week of wait and paying full retail price + tax (i normally can't justify that), my HG traveled from BAL LAS VEGAS all the way to NYC, and finally arrived !!!

presenting : RUBY PART TIME GGH !

:yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Wow...what a great bag. Wear it in good health.

3. :tup: gorgeous PT - congrats!! you have been on a roll with new bbags! def post some modeling pics.

4. wow shes gorgeous :drool: most definitely worth the wait! congrats :yahoo: she looks so saturated!

5. yes yes yes!!!:yahoo:

6. Congrats, you have it! What a nice combo :yahoo:

7. #7 Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
    Could that ruby be any more saturated? It's gorgeous! We must see modeling pics stat.

8. Beautiful color!!! :drool:

9. Wow, I love it!!!!! It's beautiful!!! Great bag!!!! That color is just amazing, so saturated!!! And I LOVE the GGH!! I can't wait to see it in person! :graucho:

10. OMG! She's STUNNING! Okay now you're making me want a Ruby GGH WE! How am I ever going to focus when I keep seeing all of these beautiful bags?!

11. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS !!! i too am so excited about her ! i have to take another look at her tomorrow morning under natural light and i will post another set of photos... crossing my fingers that she isn't too pink !! :amuse:

12. Hi BHmommy!! thanks!!! and yes i have been on a roll - 08 marine city, 08 amethyst ggh cp, and now the ruby ! however, i am more of a swapper - i am letting my 08 marine go (so sad about the color), sold my amethyst ggh cp (to a pf'er), and my gorgy ruby twiggy (also a pf'er)! just can't justify having repeated colors, or if i'm not head over heals over a bag! :P

13. that is HOT!

this exact bag with GSH is my HG!

14. waiting SUX - but it looks like it was worth it - congrats :tup:

15. Totally worth it. She's gorgeous.