The long awaited New Hermes Pink (Birkin)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.. Wow- Had no idea this place was so aggressive- I was told the forums were "nice" - OK, well, as i said I'm new, have NO idea how to include pictures, couldn't even figure out how to respond to each person's comment so started sending message to each person.. but the thread grew so big, I'm only down to page one after an hour. I thus uploaded what rose Indienne looks like on a homepage : here is the link http://hometown.aol.com/firstclasstaste/myhomepage/index.html
I don't know what all the fish references are. I imagine they are meant to say that my post was "fishy" but in reality this color exists: and yes, ok it's pretty rare so far and was only produced in very small quantities, and there are only a handful out there (so far). It’s beautiful color and if there’s something "fishy" about someone trying to participate in a forum that speaks of new Hermes colors and bags etc.. then maybe I just didn’t "understand" what this place is for.
I was told by friends that participate that it’s a place where people come together to speak about Hermes bags.. But I see it’s rather a place where people like to post pictures of fish (LOL).
Ok, I know I rather see pics of Birkins ( again LOL) but whatever..
Take care ;)

Ok, everyone can have a good laugh. PM is Private Message, got it now. Well that's what I've been doing all afternoon, trying to respond to all the comments. People please relax. I'll get the hang of this if you're not all that aggressive. As for how to upload the pictures, no I don't know how to do it, so I just uploaded them to a AOL homepage and anyone can go see them there.. Here's the link : http://hometown.aol.com/firstclasstaste/myhomepage/index.html
But wow!! this place is so darned agressive it's scary.. sorry I ever joined. Just wanted to participate since I LOVE talking about Bags.. ok bye!

Yes I've responded to Hermes** on Ebay. Check that store on Ebay.
I think she told me once that she is a fashion advisor...if that's the same one. I believe she is ok if that is her.

if you truly are Hermes**, then welcome.

you'll find that once you've established yourself here, then the members are extremely nice and helpful. this really is the best forum to belong to. you have to understand that we try to keep the integrity of this forum and may be protective at times, in order to keep this wonderful community of bag lovers a happy one.

:smile:

Gulp i go out for dinner and come home to this ?I dont have time for any thing else apart from this forum!!! sorry kids !!!!I hope the above is geniuine ,if not please find something else to do with yours and our time ?:upsidedown:

I agree :smile:

theITbag said:
you'll find that once you've established yourself here, then the members are extremely nice and helpful. this really is the best forum to belong to. you have to understand that we try to keep the integrity of this forum and may be protective at times, in order to keep this wonderful community of bag lovers a happy one.

:smile:

LaBoiteOrange,
it has just been a crazy, crazy morning on our board. We've been hit with some scammers and trolls this and have been trying to sift through all of the new members.
All newbies who are here to chat about Hermes bags are, of course, always welcome.

nathansgirl1908 said:
yeah that crossed my mind as well.

Oh well, anyway welcome to the forum.

I'm thinking like Gigi...I am also inately distrustful of posters who proclaim to the world their expertise etc. Sorry that is just the way I am. :shrugs:

hermes_lemming said:
oh dear - hope this is not the same ebay vendor!:wtf:

Thank you!!!I thought I was the only one to think this since I didn't hear a peep from anyone. Kou doesn't have internet until tomorrow I think. Let's see if she says anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.