Share Your Loewe Items Here

My new black small puzzle bag :smile: Bit of an impulse purchase but so happy with it! Feels like the beginning of a dangerous addiction haha.. I'm already eye-ing the stone blue one.

congratulation!! my first puzzle was a small and i bought the medium one because i thought the small might be too small. medium is great for me on my work days but i wouldn't parted with the small because it is a perfect size for my non work days

Yes the color is is true! Really pretty in real life, and it fits a lot. And of course the leather is beautiful [emoji16][emoji16]

once again congratulation, the leather does look really yummy
i might check on the loewe store here if they have that bag :P

Gorgeous! How do you find the Barcelona Bag?
Hi, I'm still wondering if I should keep Barcelona. The puzzle is a dream bag for me and I love both but not sure if Barcelona is my style. I love it but I carry a lot and if I feel I need to baby it, I won't use much. It's beautifully made though and looks incredibly stylish. Do you have one?

I just visited my first physical Loewe store while simultaneously being my first trip to a Nordstroms in Canada. It was the Nordstroms at the Yorkdale mall and the two SAs didn't bother aknowledging me even after examining half the bags in the store.

Has anyone else had this experience while shopping at a Loewe location in North America or is it a Yorkdale mall issue?

The embellished strap is still a hot trend (maybe even a more permanent one) and this is just their take on it. I prefer this route of accessorising already existing bags to switch things up a bit and perhaps expand the potential of bags currently in one's possession. People are using Valentino straps on Hermes Evelyns, Fendi Strap You on Vuitton bags, etc, and I find that it creates a totally different attitude or for the bag and therefore the wearer.

I think Loewe's deceptively simple on the surface. The Spring/Summer 2017 collection was partly inspired by ceramics and the environment and atmosphere of the seaside with a Japanese flair. Even if they end up failing in execution, I'd rather Loewe be able to continue experimenting and pushing in interesting directions, than re-using the same ideas.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19