Share Your Loewe Items Here

I am not sure where you are located but can you order it from Loewe.com? I have the tote style on the way, I haven't seen it IRL yet but it's returnable so I am going to try it!

I live in Thailand. If I order it via the website, I may get another 40% on top as tax and duties. That’s why I’m waiting to see how the boutique will do. After all, they said there’s one more shipment coming by the end of this month. [emoji29]

Can’t wait to hear more about your tote! [emoji4] Please update when you get it. [emoji4]

Are you able to order from the Loewe website? It ships from Spain/HQ, and is completely safe. If not, I'm happy to help (but the prices here in Japan are higher alas).

EDIT: ah I just saw your reply. 40%??? That's as bad as here XD Why do they stick us with such high tax, we just want nice bags!!

I wish I know why. [emoji29][emoji29][emoji29] But the rate here is quite brutal since they charge everything that’s priced over $30.- [emoji29][emoji29][emoji29] Even gift got taxed, too.

I wish I know why. [emoji29][emoji29][emoji29] But the rate here is quite brutal since they charge everything that’s priced over $30.- [emoji29][emoji29][emoji29] Even gift got taxed, too.
Recently we started getting taxed on cosmetics. I was handed the bill and a form telling me how to complain :cool: Shoes, handbags, anything marked like that...sometimes, I pay more in tax than what I ordered! I feel your pain :heart:

Reactions: vink
Ah if only they give discounts! We have most department store cards and it converts to points, which is great (usually we get a lot of cosmetics for free XD). Sadly a lot of the in-store...stores like Hermes don't honour the points of the department store they're in but luckily Loewe does! Japan isn't a huge "discount" country, alas, so I've been shocked to see them embrace the sale in recent years (except at luxury stores), but I'm fine with having the outlet so close. And the tax isn't a big deal, my home country is 10% and has been since I was a kid [emoji1]

I'm heading to Taipei in a couple of weeks! Looking forward to hunting your stores and see the stock difference....

They do though [emoji4] I lived in Japan for 8 years and had a credit card issued by the Isetan Mitsukoshi group, they do charge an annual fee of 2000yen or so but it give back about at least 5% of your purchase(except some stores like Hermes and food). When you purchase a certain amount of things with your card, they give you higher discount next year! Mine was 10%, which I was told it’s the maximum and it is cheaper than tax free in Japan!
However I heard they did changed to giving back points instead of directly giving you discounts but it works just the same because you can tell your SA that you want to use your points on sales tax only. Feels like you’re buying things tax free! Now that I’ve left Japan, I ask my friend to go with me so I can use her card and shop tax free [emoji23] because they do charge handling fees for tax free and gives back less than 8%.

You get taxed on cosmetics in Japan now?? I remember ordering from the US when I live there and the only times I got taxed was on handbags and clothings. Looks like the government is really changing a lot of their policy..

At the moment the stock in Taipei isn’t that much because a lot of thing did got raided by non regular shoppers during store events. It gives them a small 5% discount than usual price. But my SA told me that the stores already order more stock so the bags will arrive too for Golden week! Hopefully you’ll find things you like [emoji173]️ but in Taiwan they have more bags than clothings. If you’re looking for clothing, Japan has way better stock. The SA here are super nice too! You can DM me if you have questions about Taipei :smile: I fly around Asia frequently but stayed in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore and Indonesia the most so if you have questions about Taipei I might be able to help.

Last edited:
I live in Thailand. If I order it via the website, I may get another 40% on top as tax and duties. That’s why I’m waiting to see how the boutique will do. After all, they said there’s one more shipment coming by the end of this month. [emoji29]

Can’t wait to hear more about your tote! [emoji4] Please update when you get it. [emoji4]

Wow! Might as well buy tickets to HK and purchase there [emoji23] or visit Taipei, it’s only 3 hour away from Bangkok and the price here is slightly cheaper than Bangkok. The last 2 time I check in Loewe at Siam Paragon, I was so surprise how expensive it was! So ended up buying in other countries.

They do though [emoji4] I lived in Japan for 8 years and had a credit card issued by the Isetan Mitsukoshi group, they do charge an annual fee of 2000yen or so but it give back about at least 5% of your purchase(except some stores like Hermes and food). When you purchase a certain amount of things with your card, they give you higher discount next year! Mine was 10%, which I was told it’s the maximum and it is cheaper than tax free in Japan!
However I heard they did changed to giving back points instead of directly giving you discounts but it works just the same because you can tell your SA that you want to use your points on sales tax only. Feels like you’re buying things tax free! Now that I’ve left Japan, I ask my friend to go with me so I can use her card and shop tax free [emoji23] because they do charge handling fees for tax free and gives back less than 8%.

You get taxed on cosmetics in Japan now?? I remember ordering from the US when I live there and the only times I got taxed was on handbags and clothings. Looks like the government is really changing a lot of their policy..

At the moment the stock in Taipei isn’t that much because a lot of thing did got raided by non regular shoppers during store events. It gives them a small 5% discount than usual price. But my SA told me that the stores already order more stock so the bags will arrive too for Golden week! Hopefully you’ll find things you like [emoji173]️ but in Taiwan they have more bags than clothings. If you’re looking for clothing, Japan has way better stock. The SA here are super nice too! You can DM me if you have questions about Taipei :smile: I fly around Asia frequently but stayed in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore and Indonesia the most so if you have questions about Taipei I might be able to help.

Ah, I see - it's definitely points only now on my end. I got rid my Isetan card after moving to Kansai as they haven't a prescence much here, so I switched to the Takashimaya card (which PAYS OUT, the points system is phenomenal and the yearly fee is ¥0!). We're able to get stuff for free and my partner is points crazy, so it works out in the end. Thanks for the tip re: points, very smart!! Plus the sales staff in the Takash are all dolls (my Loewe is Takashimaya and they just started getting clothes, so I don't have to head to Tennoji or Umeda now!).

Cosmetics tax started as of the start of the month, yeah :/ I'm disappointed as I order a lot from overseas, especially cosmetics, so I was slightly put off. Welcome Reiwa, I guess :/ I can import a nuclear reactor for ¥0 tax, but god forbid my mascara comes from my home country! It made me laugh I was given a "how to complain" form instantly; they know their audience I guess XD I have a parcel of mixed bag stuff (food, cosmetics, clothing) so I wonder how that's going to go, but FedEx doesn't charge at the door so I can wait for the bill, luckily.

And thank you! I've been many times, Taipei is one of the greatest cities in the world in my opinion. I'm in the travel industry, but I keep coming back to Taiwan! I'll be there for Golden Week, so look for me peering in the Loewe windows ;)

Ah, I see - it's definitely points only now on my end. I got rid my Isetan card after moving to Kansai as they haven't a prescence much here, so I switched to the Takashimaya card (which PAYS OUT, the points system is phenomenal and the yearly fee is ¥0!). We're able to get stuff for free and my partner is points crazy, so it works out in the end. Thanks for the tip re: points, very smart!! Plus the sales staff in the Takash are all dolls (my Loewe is Takashimaya and they just started getting clothes, so I don't have to head to Tennoji or Umeda now!).

Cosmetics tax started as of the start of the month, yeah :/ I'm disappointed as I order a lot from overseas, especially cosmetics, so I was slightly put off. Welcome Reiwa, I guess :/ I can import a nuclear reactor for ¥0 tax, but god forbid my mascara comes from my home country! It made me laugh I was given a "how to complain" form instantly; they know their audience I guess XD I have a parcel of mixed bag stuff (food, cosmetics, clothing) so I wonder how that's going to go, but FedEx doesn't charge at the door so I can wait for the bill, luckily.

And thank you! I've been many times, Taipei is one of the greatest cities in the world in my opinion. I'm in the travel industry, but I keep coming back to Taiwan! I'll be there for Golden Week, so look for me peering in the Loewe windows ;)

Maybe it has something to do with the changing sales tax so they changed to point system. I heard that Takashimaya card is better too, but I didn’t really need to use it while I was in Tokyo. Plus I buy most of my skin care product and clothes in Isetan because there’s more option :smile:

That’s great! I should visit Takashimaya next time then :smile: most of my clients are based in Kanto area so I rarely go to Kansai, unless it’s a personal trip but I really love the food there! The area is so nice during autumn as well [emoji173]️[emoji173]️
Lol agreed. They have really weird system on taxing but I think it has something to do with their economy and the policy makers just cannot make up their minds.
Oh I heard if you don’t have that much cash with you, you could ask DHL to bill you later as well!

Maybe you’ll see me in store as well, looking for a tan mini puzzle these days but they’re out of stock at the moment.
Awww great to hear that you like Taipei :smile: Just hope that Taipei has better public transportation, it always take me time to get used to how slow MRT moves here comparing to yamanote [emoji23] and people’s definition of “crowded” in Taiwan is so different comparing to Tokyo.

Thinking about a Goya backpack. Does anyone have one? It's marketed as a men's bag so I'm wondering if it will be too big - I'm about 5'4

I’m 5ft1 and wear a goya small backpack. It’s just the right size for me but goya backpack is slightly big for me since the size difference is quite big. However, I do this it’ll fit someone’s 5ft3 or taller so I think you’ll be fine :smile: it’s a really nice backpack. Love wearing it when I’m out on trip with family! My mom loves it too ;) she wears it more often than I do actually.

Reactions: bootsandbags
I am thinking about getting a medium puzzle. I am debating between the tan smooth or light caramel grained leather.
Has anyone seen the grained leather in light caramel? How does it compare w/ the tan?
Also, if anyone has both types of leather, i would love your input on how differently do they age.
I can't seem to find anything that i can really compare the colors other than the pictures from the Loewe site.
Thank you in advance! =)

Maybe it has something to do with the changing sales tax so they changed to point system. I heard that Takashimaya card is better too, but I didn’t really need to use it while I was in Tokyo. Plus I buy most of my skin care product and clothes in Isetan because there’s more option :smile:

That’s great! I should visit Takashimaya next time then :smile: most of my clients are based in Kanto area so I rarely go to Kansai, unless it’s a personal trip but I really love the food there! The area is so nice during autumn as well [emoji173]️[emoji173]️
Lol agreed. They have really weird system on taxing but I think it has something to do with their economy and the policy makers just cannot make up their minds.
Oh I heard if you don’t have that much cash with you, you could ask DHL to bill you later as well!

Maybe you’ll see me in store as well, looking for a tan mini puzzle these days but they’re out of stock at the moment.
Awww great to hear that you like Taipei :smile: Just hope that Taipei has better public transportation, it always take me time to get used to how slow MRT moves here comparing to yamanote [emoji23] and people’s definition of “crowded” in Taiwan is so different comparing to Tokyo.
Hit me up next time you're in Kansai, I'll take you on a tour of the Loewe shops :biggrin: And any transportation is better than my home country, tbh :annoyed: We usually use private cars on our trips, but I want to be more on the ground this time so I'm excited to try the MRT (I def don't miss the Yamanote and friends, Osaka's Metro is much better I feel in terms of comfort!)

I’m 5ft1 and wear a goya small backpack. It’s just the right size for me but goya backpack is slightly big for me since the size difference is quite big. However, I do this it’ll fit someone’s 5ft3 or taller so I think you’ll be fine :smile: it’s a really nice backpack. Love wearing it when I’m out on trip with family! My mom loves it too ;) she wears it more often than I do actually.
I would suggest the small too, it's still a good size and fits TONNES. If only I was able to get up to the Casa Loewe and get the Dumbo one to add to my collection ;_;

Wow! Might as well buy tickets to HK and purchase there [emoji23] or visit Taipei, it’s only 3 hour away from Bangkok and the price here is slightly cheaper than Bangkok. The last 2 time I check in Loewe at Siam Paragon, I was so surprise how expensive it was! So ended up buying in other countries.

Actually that’s what I normally do and plan to this time. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I normally get some day off in April that I can fly off for a couple of days to Hong Kong and shop till I drop, but not this year. Everything is so packed the earliest I can squeeze a trip in will be in July now. (And yeah... at first I thought it was May [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]) I don’t even know if there will be anything left for me until then. [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]