The LOEWE thread: Share your love here!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I mean with the protective feel and wider strap.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  2. Ah gotcha with the strap, albeit I don't feel much difference but I don't wear my smalls anymore (I probably should sell them but #MyBabies). Not sure what you mean by protective feel though?

3. Wish feet on bags would be considered just as important as a zipper or secure flap closure. #givemesomefeet

4. You mean with the bottom feet and thicker strap? I for one sure hope so!

5. I am blown away, I honestly never noticed??? This is why I love this forum, y'all get me off my bum to check these things and I learn so much :heart: I'm now comparing the old Flamencos to the new ones and now am in a pile of bags XD

doni and houseof999 like this.
  6. #2661 Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Hi Monique! The gate bag you posted a while back is georgeous. I still have my puzzle in the dust bag, I don't want to use it until I decide for sure what color I want so I can exchange it If I decide to. I will have to say after Looking at the Loewe website, I'm also interested in the gate. It's a beautiful purse! How easy is it to get in and out of the bag with the flap on the gate?

7. Very easy. You just pull the flap out & slide back in. To be honest with you, I just put away my puzzle up for sale. As much as I love the beautiful design & color. I never reached for it. The gate bag, I used right away. The only downside is that it has a round bottom. It may not fit as much as you think. Still descent size so I don't have a problem with that. You may find pictures that I posted the close-up of the bag sometime earlier. Good luck deciding.

bellebellebelle19 and Lgnice like this.
  8. Thank you! That's very helpful!

9. Modshots of the new mini drawstring Hammock on Chinese pop star Victoria :smile:

1C37AA77-89DA-4A63-B2A6-73AC67454FB1.jpeg BFE86B58-EF58-4164-A12D-9C6E0F17BF06.jpeg
  10. #2665 Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Not sure I’m going to go for it, but the Customisation service looks cool! I saw it in Nagoya but alas is not at my local. I wonder the price!

EDIT: apologies for the link not working! Here it is:

11. I really hope so. Why to change such a loved bag in the first place? I really wanted to get it in small but especially the strap change is the only reason why I am not buying at the moment. I've already send mails to the customer service and I suggest anybody who thinks the same do contact them so that they become aware of the frustration they've created ;)

lttphan and Addicted to bags like this.
  12. She must be tiny...

jojo2018 likes this.
  13. That's exactly what I was thinking!

14. sorry to be OT but the piggie is just too cute :angel:

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  15. Spotted small Gate in blue in NYC. Love all the colors of the Gate.

IMG_5182.jpg

vink, Kmora, jennlt and 4 others like this.