Share Your Loewe Items Here

Ok. I went back to the store today and exchanged my small sand/mink for the medium calfskin grained leather in the Anthracite color. I love the medium, but now I'm second guessing the color again! :lol: The color looks different at home then it did in the store with the beautiful lighting. I don't want to go back to the store again to exchange, but I may want the black! Here's some pictures of the bag I bought today.

I actually prefer grained leather and anthracite is more unusual than black, but that just me. [emoji4]

Ok. I went back to the store today and exchanged my small sand/mink for the medium calfskin grained leather in the Anthracite color. I love the medium, but now I'm second guessing the color again! :lol: The color looks different at home then it did in the store with the beautiful lighting. I don't want to go back to the store again to exchange, but I may want the black! Here's some pictures of the bag I bought today.
It looks fabulous on you!

Reactions: piecesofalice
I actually prefer grained leather and anthracite is more unusual than black, but that just me. [emoji4]
I prefer the grained leather too. It is definitely more unusual than black but the lighting sometimes makes it look bluish grey which clashes with my skin tone. As much as I don't want to return it, I think I'm going to order the puzzle in the caramel color instead,in the grained leather in medium.

It looks fabulous on you!
Thank you!

Reactions: vink and jennlt
I agree with @piecesofalice , it looks great on you @Lgnice , and Anthracite should be a versatile choice! Other than a twilly/scarf, a bag charm could also add some colour when you want it (again, if that's your style)... Black is a classic choice too, though IA with the others who mentioned that it may not show off the Puzzle design as nicely as a lighter colour, or the colourblocked options that Loewe does every now and then... Anthracite is a good medium ground, IMHO!
Thank You! I agree the color is nice but it has doesn't suit my skin tone under certain lighting. it looks too grey? I'm thinking about ordering the light caramel color instead.

Yay!! Welcome to the club!! Perhaps a nice compromise between what everyone was saying would be the black in medium? It'll ease your mind being safe from color transfer, but the medium size will alloe that signature puzzle slouch and molding?
Thank You! I definitely decided to go with the medium size because I like the way it slouches too! :smile:
I like the way the medium slouches too. That's why I decided on the medium size.:smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Addicted to bags
The puzzle is perfect for every day! Love your sweaters and coat as well!

Thank you:heart:
I know right?:biggrin: Now I want another one with diffrent color lol :doh:

Love the black! great color and size on you!

Thank you!! Now I want tan or gray color lol:doh: I wanted a small puzzle but when I tried at SCP, small looked really really tiny in me:sad: And ended up with medium :smile:

It looks perfect on you!! Love the color as well:smile: Before I got mine, I was debating between small vs medium since I don't carry much with me. when I tried small it was so tiny on my frame( 5'5 size 10) and the shape of the bag was much nicer with medium IMO :smile: so I ended up getting medium:biggrin: All I carry is lv mini pochette, car key and cushion pact lol But I would def get another one with different color in future maybe in different size too!!:heart:

I honestly like the color you have better than black.

Reactions: Lgnice
Thank You! I agree the color is nice but it has doesn't suit my skin tone under certain lighting. it looks too grey? I'm thinking about ordering the light caramel color instead.
Thank you:heart:
I know right?:biggrin: Now I want another one with diffrent color lol :doh:

Thank you!! Now I want tan or gray color lol:doh: I wanted a small puzzle but when I tried at SCP, small looked really really tiny in me:sad: And ended up with medium :smile:
Yeah, I initially bought the small and exchanged for the medium! I love the strap on the medium too! It's a very nice purse! It would be nice to have all the colors! I do think the black looks great on you! :smile:

Reactions: prattedu
I honestly like the color you have better than black.
Thanks! I like the grey too but it does wash me out a little or clashes with my skin tone, I didn't realize that until I got home and was looking in the mirror. That's why I was considering the black. I've seen other people with the black and it's looks great. I really like the sand/mink the best but don't want to worry about keeping it clean all the time. I would like to have all the colors!

Last edited:
I want to have puzzle but torn between small and mini. Anyone know what can fit in mini? Does 19cm wallet can be fit in mini?
I don't own a mini but I did go to try them on. I have a 7 inch wallet (~18 cm) and it wasn't quick putting the wallet in and taking it out. The thing to note is that the mouth doesn't go the full way across the bag. You're best off with a small wallet or a card holder to maximize space in a mini. If you want a full size wallet to fit comfortably plus other items then the small is better.

I don't own a mini but I did go to try them on. I have a 7 inch wallet (~18 cm) and it wasn't quick putting the wallet in and taking it out. The thing to note is that the mouth doesn't go the full way across the bag. You're best off with a small wallet or a card holder to maximize space in a mini. If you want a full size wallet to fit comfortably plus other items then the small is better.
Thanks! Will go for small then:smile: