Share Your Loewe Items Here

beautiful colour!! love it!! I saw this bag in the store and I am contemplating between stone blue, black, tan or marine colour for the puzzle. How did you go with stone blue, was it easy to match most clothing? Dilemma....

Hey Sorry for the Late Reply. I was going for the navy blue. But there was a scratch on it, so i ask the SA to check if they have a new one. He went and bought 2 bags, the new navy color and the stone blue. And I instantly fell on love with the stone blue. Lol

For me it matches with most of my clothes, because i wear mainly neutral colors now. Did u get the bag? And what color?

Has anyone experienced the white logo of on top of the puzzle bag cracking? I got mine today but there is a slight cracking (?)... I mean it's hard to say the logo is cracked but it's just not perfect...

FullSizeRender.jpg

I love that wallet. I have the long version of that in navy (to match with my navy med puzzle [emoji4]) But your square one is more versatile!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Thanks! Definitely more Versatile. I was going to buy the long one. But i have a lot of smaller bag, and it's a hassle to change wallets all the time. So i bought the smaller one. [emoji16][emoji16]

Euro price increase ? Does that mean they are raising the prices of the bags in Europe ?

That's correct. If you check the European Loewe pages, the prices of the small and medium Puzzle bags have just gone up €100 in the past week or so. Looks like the Hammock went up €50. I didn't check the prices of any other bags.

An SA mentioned it to me when I was in Italy. Glad I bought before the increase!