The Loewe Puzzle

I could see the grey working well with cool tones. Have you considered the stone blue?

Haven’t seen in person but it looks beautiful here
View attachment 5713530
I really like the stone blue but don't think it ever came in a mini, which is what I'm looking for now. I've also been keeping an eye out for jungle green, which was from a while back.

Something to consider is that the tan is part of their standard offering whilst with the seasonal colours, there is only a short window to get them...
Good point I am leaning toward the grey at the moment since I think it might be easier to dress up but I might need to pop into the store to try on both colors side by side

Reactions: Mikab
Hi everyone, I recently got a tan mini puzzle for days when I'm carrying less so I don't want to carry my small black puzzle. I'm wondering if I made the wrong choice in color though and should return the tan or exchange it for the pearl grey, which has really been speaking to me these last few days. I tend to wear mostly cool-toned and darker colors (black, navy, greys, dark green, some burgundy and lighter blue, white) and I'm looking for something I'll be able to wear daily year round but also occasionally dress up. Any thoughts would be much appreciated :smile:

View attachment 5713284

If you like cool toned clothes (like me) I would go for the pearl grey. I think that would be a classy and elegant combo with your wardrobe. Tan is a warm hue, really beautiful too, but it doesn't work for me and my skin tone and also not with my wardrobe.
Good luck for your decision!

Absolutely in love with this chic black bag. Been eyeing the black for so long so I’m super happy and I’m sure it’s gonna be my forever bag. Quality and leather is amazing, so soft and making me feel so good when carrying—light and holds a ton. The addiction is just real, I now also want another in caramel!

The only cons for the newer model is that I wish they’d still keep the white logo on the black color instead of the embossed logo. :’l

7C54D153-3B3A-4DE2-BFC3-D7DFE5E335B6.jpeg

Absolutely in love with this chic black bag. Been eyeing the black for so long so I’m super happy and I’m sure it’s gonna be my forever bag. Quality and leather is amazing, so soft and making me feel so good when carrying—light and holds a ton. The addiction is just real, I now also want another in caramel!

The only cons for the newer model is that I wish they’d still keep the white logo on the black color instead of the embossed logo. :’l

View attachment 5715480

Congrats! This is such a beautiful and chic bag - I love the all black Puzzle very much without a white logo :smile: !!!

I have been interested in this bag for so long, but I kept getting distracted with other fashion houses and buying other bags. Now, years later, after still wanting this bag, I FINALLY got my first Puzzle, and at a nice discount due to VAT (thanks to a fellow TPFer who posted about a website I had never heard of). I love how carefree and chic it is! Here is my small Puzzle in avocado green (much less green than the picture, but the indoor lighting is not that great). :heart: View attachment 5701821
This looks stunning! I've been thinking about a puzzle bag for years but for some reason, can't seem to bite the bullet. This color looks so beautiful! Do you think you can share pics of this color in other types of lighting? I'm interested in it, but it seems to look very different on all the different retailer websites I see it on.

I really like the stone blue but don't think it ever came in a mini, which is what I'm looking for now. I've also been keeping an eye out for jungle green, which was from a while back.

Good point I am leaning toward the grey at the moment since I think it might be easier to dress up but I might need to pop into the store to try on both colors side by side
If you can, do try and go into the store - yesterday I was in Loewe's London store and saw the pearl grey puzzle in the small size. The colour is absolutely beautiful - similar to the sand colour but a bit brighter and in the classic calf leather you could really see the likeness to a light grey pearl, it's gorgeous. I was very tempted but managed to not buy it as I do prefer slighter darker or darker bags as I don't have to concern myself with colour transfer from clothes etc.

Puzzle newbie here. Is the slouch ideal? I've seen some worn in puzzles that are very slouchy and wasn't sure how to feel about it.

I think it's down to personal preference, I personally love the slouch, but I know some others do not- there are ways to minimise the slouch happening if it's not for you. I think the mini is the least likely to develop the slouch but it has a very limited space for anything other than essentials.

Puzzle newbie here. Is the slouch ideal? I've seen some worn in puzzles that are very slouchy and wasn't sure how to feel about it.
I've not had mine that long to develop a slouch as yet. As mine is in grained leather, I find I can smoosh the top down to create that smooshy look. I've seen really well used that are out of shape but I guess it really depends on your preference. I do have other bags that I rotate so I do think it will take me some time to get to that well used state of slouchiness.

You could actually see the variety of wear/ slouch on Fashionphile. To me, the grained and smooth calfskin wear differently, as well as the old puzzle (small size with feet, also in medium/large). Some are more wrinkly and bumpy, others could have the flap kinda ripply.
If you pick small/ medium size, it tends to hold its shape quite well, while the medium/large woul need extra care in order to maintain its boxy shape. I used to have the old puzzle in large size and it collapses to a puddle of leather while there’s nothing in it (Good thing is that it’s easy to pack) Another option would be the Puzzle Edge, which I think will stay in its boxy silhouette regardless what size due to the way it is constructed

Reactions: ghoulish