The Lion The Witch & The Wallet !!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I sometimes like to surprise My Husband with gifts,and cards and I know he is very attached to his Tumi collection so a couple of days ago I bought him a new Tumi wallet.

Now the Manager and the sales help were simply having a bad day huffing and puffing at everyone.( hence my Title )

Anyway my question is do you like to surprise your Husband/Boyfriend with gifts or do you wait for an occasion?

Does he like surprises ?

2. I love to surprise my men with gifts, its kind of whats fun about having a man :lol:

3. I got my BF a LV tie for Valentines. I tried to remember which one he said he really, really liked. I haven't seen him yet (cause of work and he lives 3 hours away) but will this weekend.

4. Suprising my hubby with gifts is like taking a drink of water. It quenches my thirst, but really dosent do much for him. He never wants a thing, he'd rather save the money. POOH POOH!

5. I love buying gifts for my boyfriend. When I walk around the mall, I'm constantly thinking "oh, would he want this?!" I never buy him anything too expensive though, unless it is an occasion.

6. I like to surprise my hubby. Right now it's easy, because anything with the World Series White Sox on it is a buy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice