The lindy...what do you think?

May 9, 2008
i find the Lindy so nice and very unique. easy to use and can contain a lot of things in it. really beautiful. :tup:
how about you? how do you find it? :confused1:

loves

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
i love the lindy too. in fact it is the bag that got me interested in hermes.

i also love how the women i hang out with have no idea it's hermes. they only recognize the birkin and maybe the kelly :smile:

Aug 2, 2007
All over
Of course, I don't have one yet. . . but this is definitely the bag that piqued my interest in H. It suits my style and lifestyle, and I just LOVED it when I tried it on.

GREAT bag!

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
I love the Lindy as well - so much so, that I ended up getting 5 of them...lol It is a great bag that can be carried by hand or on the shoulder. Very versatile! :smile:

LQYB

O.G.
Jun 14, 2008
I love Lindy too. I wear it when I want my hand free.more of casual feeling and look than the birkin and kelly.IMO.

domlee

Jan 22, 2007
Los Angeles
I must say...that I'm not a fan of the visual aesthetics of the bag. I don't like how the middle collapses and the sides enclose over the center.

Visually not appealing to me.

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I love love love the Lindy. I don't have one yet but am planning for one down the line. I just can't decide what color. I love the look of the Orange Lindy in Clemence!!!