The lindy...what do you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i find the Lindy so nice and very unique. easy to use and can contain a lot of things in it. really beautiful. :tup:
    how about you? how do you find it? :confused1:

2. It's my favorite bag EVER! Favorite of H and of ANY designer. I carry mine every single day!

3. i love the lindy too. in fact it is the bag that got me interested in hermes.

i also love how the women i hang out with have no idea it's hermes. they only recognize the birkin and maybe the kelly :smile:

4. Of course, I don't have one yet. . . but this is definitely the bag that piqued my interest in H. It suits my style and lifestyle, and I just LOVED it when I tried it on.

GREAT bag!

5. I love the Lindy as well - so much so, that I ended up getting 5 of them...lol It is a great bag that can be carried by hand or on the shoulder. Very versatile! :smile:

6. I love Lindy too. I wear it when I want my hand free.more of casual feeling and look than the birkin and kelly.IMO.

7. Among the perfect grab-to-go-bag.

8. I must say...that I'm not a fan of the visual aesthetics of the bag. I don't like how the middle collapses and the sides enclose over the center.

Visually not appealing to me.

9. Beautiful, slouchy, casual. And I like that it's 'anonymous H'

10. It's very cool bag -- and I love the way it collapse in the middle. That's what makes it unique. Very easy to carry too.

11. Wanted it to work but can't. This bag makes me feel "rounded", which is something I don't need.

12. I like the effort that Hemes have put in the design. It is balanced, functional and somehow unique....

I would have prefered a REMOVABLE strap .....though.

13. I LOVE the fortune-cookie shape! I don't mind that the strap isn't removable - I kinda like the way it hangs.

14. The Lindy was my first H bag and I loved it so much I went back for another. I love how versitile it is and very under the radar.

15. I love love love the Lindy. I don't have one yet but am planning for one down the line. I just can't decide what color. I love the look of the Orange Lindy in Clemence!!!