The Lindy "Voyage" --- Fab new travel bag!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SA sent pics today of the new Lindy Voyage. I totally love the Lindy as a travel bag.:heart: Soooo yummy!! Price: $7,300.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful! THanks for sharing the pics!!!

3. EEEEP! Thanks for the post, and I now I think I will go faint....

4. the pic of the etoupe w/ all the bright goodies peeping out is so yummy.:yes:

5. that evelyne in yellow (jaune or saffron) is gorgy too! thanks for the pics kallie! as always, you're SA is awesome!

6. That's very nice! Very sophisticated.

7. Me likey!! Thanks for sharing! :heart:

8. Kallie Girl - as usual, *fabulous* photos from your fabulous SA!

I would love to see this being modelled... we need action pictures. Somebody, buy one!

[​IMG]

9. Thanks for sharing the pic! Looks really like a very practical bag for travelling!

10. My SA is going to call me as soon as they receive one. I've been lusting after an Hermes travel bag for a while now but most of them lack shoulder straps. I think this might be the one. I'll let you guys know.

11. Kallie Girl, your SA is the best, honestly! And thanks for sharing the pix. I think this is the first time I've been tempted by a Lindy.... do you know the size on this?

12. OMG!!! This is such the perfect bag for running to the house in the summer for the weekend!! This one is a must have!! Thanks for posting!!:choochoo:

13. Ooh...that's actually really cool. I'm intrigued!

14. I just love the mix of colors in the bag!

15. Kallie Girl, thanks for posting the pics. It's such a great travel bag. Now, I'm just wondering if I can justify paying this much for a travel bag or should I just save the funds for another birkin?