The Lily Satchel and Sable Clogs (PICS)!

LOL @ Kristan!

After removing a ton of stuffing, we were able to close the bag on the large middle turnlock as well as the last large one.

It looks boxy stuffed, but it is more relaxed unstuffed, and I am sure the leather will soften in time since it is vintage leather.

Thanks for your comments!:tup:

wow, the lily is much bigger thn i imagined. it's beautiful, but i don't think i like it as much anymore. i still prefer the legacy satchel...eh just my opinion. i don't like HUGE bags.

congrats to your sister!

Oh, my! I think I just fainted. I love the Lily. Sigh. That little coin purse in the back is absolutely adorable. I mist admit that it does look different than on the coach website. That is why I love the tPF for the real life photos! Thanks for sharing!

that is a super hott tote, even your doggie wanted to get in on the action ;), you looked great with it. thanks for all the wonderful action packed pictures. i really like your clogs, makes me want to get one too!! the color works well in the aspect of keeping them clean..hehe because they're black. and the studds on them are adorable