The light at the end of the tunnel: A long-time-no-see reveal.

jmzr22

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Hello everyone! This is my first post in a long time, as I truly feel all my Hermès necessities are covered. I do miss being a part of the forum, however... so here's a reveal of the 'Matrice' wall lamp by Cristal Saint-Louis (designed by Kiki Van Eijk) I bought myself for Christmas. No amount of restraint could keep it to myself, and unopened until the end the month ;)

Rewired to function as a plug-in lamp with dimmer, it's very comfortably nestled on the side of a tower of $15 IKEA natural pine 'Rast' bedside tables I repurposed as a tall bookshelf. It's love! Though not technically an orange-boxed Hermès item, Saint-Louis does live within the Hermès stable of brands, so I thought I'd share.

The über table lamp version can be seen in the video below. At over 17k, it's a little outside of my comfort zone for a cosy reading light, so I "made do" with the wall version :P

Thanks for indulging my excitement :smile:

fyo48o.jpg

168bwhk.jpg

fojf2h.jpg

Hello everyone! This is my first post in a long time, as I truly feel all my Hermès necessities are covered. I do miss being a part of the forum, however... so here's a reveal of the 'Matrice' wall lamp by Cristal Saint-Louis (designed by Kiki Van Eijk) I bought myself for Christmas. No amount of restraint could keep it to myself, and unopened until the end the month ;)

Rewired to function as a plug-in lamp with dimmer, it's very comfortably nestled on the side of a tower of $15 IKEA natural pine 'Rast' bedside tables I repurposed as a tall bookshelf. It's love! Though not technically an orange-boxed Hermès item, Saint-Louis does live within the Hermès stable of brands, so I thought I'd share.

The über table lamp version can be seen in the video below. At over 17k, it's a little outside of my comfort zone for a cosy reading light, so I "made do" with the wall version :P

Thanks for indulging my excitement :smile:

fyo48o.jpg

168bwhk.jpg

fojf2h.jpg

Major congrats! This is a work of art!

This is gorgeous! I saw the ad with the table lamp in the latest issue of Le Monde, instantly loved it but was wondering about the price, thanks for helping me eliminate another H obsession ;).

Enjoy your new treasure!

I adore your reveals.:love: Your items are so well thought out. Beautiful and stunning piece. I'm sure it would look awesome in my house as well....as would your tureen.:P. I love the Stella Collection. Never mind.....I love everything they make.

Thanks everybody! Saint-Louis is my current obsession. Gonna get me a couple of matching highballs for evening refreshments under the lamp's warm glow this holiday season :drinks: