The Lexington......should I take it or leave it??

Infernal_Russ

Jan 7, 2007
I'm on a real PINK kick lately - and was just wondering...would a Framboise Lexington fit the bill as an out-to-dinner or light trips/quick-errands bag used for carrying a:

- Ludlow
- 4-key holder
- Phone (which is relatively compact)
- Brush/comb
- Pack of gum
and maybe an iPod nano?

Thoughts/opinions/advice/comments/images would all be greatly appreciated from those who have it, like it, love it or hate it!

TIA :flowers:

They're adorable but fit next to nothing. I have the Fuchsia one and rarely use it because it fits less than a pochette does and it's more structured so you can't stuff it with very much.

get-attachment-7.jpg

get-attachment-1-1.jpg

there was a comb in there, but i forgot to put it in. a pack of gum would make it bulge, so i just put in halls drops.

^^ Haha same here! I can't even fit a mono billfold in there so I just use my Ludlow, then put in a couple of lip glosses, a pen and my 4 key holder in it. I keep my phone in my pocket so at least I don't have to worry about keeping that in there. Everything has to be so strategically placed, even if my pen or one of my lip glosses goes to the bottom, it makes everything else go out of whack and it won't zip right.

I have the lexington and it can fit more than you think especially. The ludlow is small enough but with a cles instead you have even more space. I think you'll be able to fit all the things you want into it, but not a brush. A small flat comb would fit though.

edit: looks really elegant and less awkward than the reade - perfect for dinner! You can get the extender to prettify it even more :smile: