The leggings "stick"

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
If I wear leggings with a cotton-knit dress or tunic, the fabric is always clinging to my legs!

I see plenty of other girls with beautiful flowy dresses that don't cling to their leggings. I wonder if I need to switch brands or if its just static cling (doesn't really feel like static cling, but maybe it is).

Any suggestions?

If I wear leggings with a cotton-knit dress or tunic, the fabric is always clinging to my legs!

I see plenty of other girls with beautiful flowy dresses that don't cling to their leggings. I wonder if I need to switch brands or if its just static cling (doesn't really feel like static cling, but maybe it is).

Any suggestions?

No I think everybody feels that way! The worst thing is getting up from the chair and the dress clinging to the back of your legs!

Loving your blog, by the way...

it might help to rub a dryer sheet against the leggings and the underside of the dress before you leave the house - my mom always told me to do that if i was having a pantyhose-sticking problem (i abhor pantyhose, but i was in orchestra in high school and they were part of the performance uniform), and it worked.

this is what is keeping me from wearing leggings in summer, though. mix that with atrocious Georgia heat, and it's not a pretty picture.