The Legend of the LEGO, and a #FFFF FUN FILLED FALL FEAST

Oh I'm so excited for you ********!!! I've been in love with these ever since they came out and I love them all! I shall enjoy this epic reveal to the max and I can't wait to see what you got! I already love all the pics you have so far!!!
poohbag I hope you are indeed enjoying my reveal, and ultimately approve of my selection--- BUT I'm not nearly done yet...there's another whole part yet to come so stay tuned my friend :hugs:

Miss Cinderlego is truly outstanding, exquisite, and spectacular! Your reveals are always so fun and creative, the bags are TDF, and the photos are amazing!

you warm my heart poohbag:heart::heart::heart:, you really do! I am in absolute and complete LOVE! The last time this happened was with my #HOLYGRAIL NO 1, my Sparkle Beauty Bag and now this...
Honored you enjoy my reveals and pics...it feels nice to do a reveal properly here after soooo long. My blog seems to capture all my attention now. Its all of you that make it soooo special to write here! Thank you poohbag:P

:sunshine:Folks I have a long way to go at replying to each one of your beautiful comments, but I surely will! The best part is we have lots of time together because ******** has many more pics to reveal and the story is far from complete...so stay tuned!

Miss CinderLego stopped at many beautiful spots to capture her radiance with the Autumn foliage :loveeyes:...

Attachments

• <untitled> 30.jpg
    <untitled> 30.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 571
Last edited:
Spectacular clutch! You picked the best one!

Thank you sooooo kindly impulsive:smile:, she is indeed my Cinderella :heart:

OMG!!!! What a beauty! Oh so so sparkly! Just perfect for the Holidays! Congrats ******** :smile:
hello my friend, its been soooo long! How are u trikhey_03?
U know ********, she's addicted to sparkles ;)
Thanks for sharing with me :P

I love it! Congrats ********! Beautiful choice :smile:
Glad u approve SiliValley ;)
thanks

OK, my dear friend, master of the reveals at tPF! :coolpics: Apart of the fact that this is one of your best reveals EVER, this little "second generation" Lego piece is so magnificent it really takes my breath away! :ps::party:

I am so trilled for you to have your HG and know you will rock her as no one else! Enjoy sweetheart and whishing you many more fabulous finds and lucky reveals!!!!:hugs:

Your kind and sincere words really touch my heart! 'Master of Reveals at TPF' --- wow! Such an honor indeed! I love creating and photography, and its really wonderful to share one here after soooo long. My blog and the stories there are the perfect outlet for my expression of passion for all things, especially Chanel :woot:
But you know that well already Martinibeach:hugs:!

My CinderLego sits beautifully in my room on my dresser for me to smile and admire :heart:! This reveal was especially fun because quite honestly it started out as one story and evolved into a fairy tale... And the best part there is yet another episode! I explain this in more detail on my blog post....

I hope you are well and enjoying your ms.mirror mirror...I just took her out for a spin recently and actually brought her to the Arboretum so I think u have inspired me to post that picture here just for TPF!

Stay tuned and smile bright

Love ********
Xo

Last edited:
OMG!!! What a stunning piece again!!! Love the name Cinderlego!!! You are so creative in your reveals! She is indeed soooooooo stunning and eye catching. She and your Sparkling Beauty must party together!!! They must be best friends! I love them both so very much!! Do you have any upcoming fancy occasions to debut your Cinderlego?!! Congrats on this stunning beauty.

YAY queenbee11, I'm glad you like my HG beauty's name...Miss CinderLego:heart:
She and Ms. Sparkle Beauty will surely share my heart as my HG's. What I LOVE is that the Sparkle Beauty is a bright white crystal, and this is more of a pewter or soft gunmetal color. The actual crystal composition is quite different...the CinderLego has a very metallic rugged uneven texture, unlike the even stones of the Sparkle Beauty bag. But both just glimmer in the lights so magnificently :P

I am most excited to take my CinderLego to Dallas to the Chanel métiers d'art show. I'll be there a few days, mingling and networking so it will be the perfect venue to share (and show off) my Chanel HG's...

Thank you for your warm compliments, glad to hear you are bopping along with ******** ;) So tell me have you made any new acquisitions that I may have missed here at the forum...would love to hear :hugs:

Miss CinderLego is jaw-dropping, drop-dead gorgeous, enchanting, dazzling.....what more can I say to describe my thought/reaction when I read through your reveal photo by photo completely in one take (I deliberately not read your thread until I've got some un-distractive time). Miss CinderLego is glittering and your photos are captivating. Thank you for sharing and let me live through your journey :smile: