The Legend of the LEGO, and a #FFFF FUN FILLED FALL FEAST

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Stunning!! Wear it in good health and thank you for sharing! :yahoo:

2. This clutch is sooooooo beautiful!!!! The prettiest I have ever seen!!! Congratulations!!!

3. Gorgeous . Congratulations

4. Fabulous choice! Enjoy carrying it.

5. Pursebop, I am so happy for you!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: This is simply a stunning piece of Chanel fashion and absolutely worth any internal struggles you had with yourself. I can't wait to see more photos, the sparkles are mesmerizing! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: You've outdone yourself!

6. more eyecandy...

Miss Cinderlego was in full glory prancing from patch to patch modeling her glitter... hehe :lolots:

Attached Files:

7. Pursebop congrats on your exquisite Lego clutch!!!! When I saw the runway shots this was the one that caught my attention most!! I'm glad you are able to get your hands on one!!! Many congrats! Love your collection!!!

8. Pursebop, your miss cinderlego is absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your new beauty!

9. huge congrats! I love the last photo you posted too!

10. Congrats on your beautiful purchase! I really love your Lego clutch, it looks so fabulous :P I always enjoy your posts on IG Pursebop :biggrin: enjoy it!

11. Wow! Wow! Wow!!! Miss Cinderlego is quite the stunning princess in the pumpkin patch. She is the most eye catching and alluring piece I have seen in a long time. Your story is magical and you definitely chose wisely. Enjoy in good health and happiness! :smile:

12. Miss Cinderlego is truly outstanding, exquisite, and spectacular! Your reveals are always so fun and creative, the bags are TDF, and the photos are amazing! :loveeyes::woot::tup::dothewave:

13. Amazing!!!

14. Big congrats! This bag is stunning! One of my favorites from the runway! I think you will be able to dress it up or down and get lots of use out of it. What is the capacity like?

15. Congrats on your gorgeous glittering lego clutch; may you use it in good health for many years.