The Legend of the LEGO, and a #FFFF FUN FILLED FALL FEAST

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Pursebop!
    I am so thrilled for you that you have your HG in your hands. I know that you labored over the decision and your choices. I can not wait to see which one you have chosen and I hope you enjoy every minute you wear it. :yahoo::yahoo:

2. #47 Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
    :dothewave:

THEN THIS HAPPENED:

The 2013 fall runway presented itself with a new round of Legos, more detailed and exquisite than the first.

It was a delight to preview these jeweled boxed beauties in person at the Chicago Fall-Winter 2013/14 private event. To my fellow Chicago CC girls --we had a really great time! And you all know these were the pieces I could not get my eyes off off...
    I am convinced there was a magnetic force pulling me back...LOL

This is where PurseBop fell completely head over heels in LOVE! :heart::heart::heart:

Attached Files:

3. Oh I'm so excited for you Pursebop!!! I've been in love with these ever since they came out and I love them all! I shall enjoy this epic reveal to the max and I can't wait to see what you got! I already love all the pics you have so far!!!

4. :party: Since then, I have had lively debates with many fashionistas who argue a Birkin, a piece of VCA, or even another Rolex would be a better investment… if only the right side of our brain always governed our choices!!

I needed a moment of SOLITUDE on a nearby bench to savor that moment when I would first lay eyes on her...

Attached Files:

5. We r getting closer to the reveal yahoo::yahoo::woot::woot:

6. #51 Nov 10, 2013
    I even started a debate on my Instagram @PurseBop to work through the fall options and get my followers feedback on favorites...it went something like this:

@PurseBop CONTENDER NO.1

“Will she visit me in my dreams again tonight…?”

Hashtags:
    #currentlyobsessed #mydreambag #mywishlist #baglover #PursebopChanelCollection

Attached Files:

7. #52 Nov 10, 2013
    @PurseBop CONTENDER NO. 2

"It’s the “Game of Thrones’…the war of the clutches has begun. which LEGO will conquer…"

Hashtags:
    #obsessed #legoeyecandy #iwantinmycloset #musthave #mywishlist #PurseBopChanelCollection

Attached Files:

8. Omg, spectacular. That would have been my guess. Congrats and enjoy

9. You tricked us!

10. @PurseBop CONTENDER NO. 3

“OR is tweed and LEGO my thing…?”

Hashtags:
    #confusion #obsessedwithlegos #mywishlist #pursecandy #chanelbagaddict #PurseBopChanelCollection

Attached Files:

11. #56 Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    :whiteflag: and without further adieu,

:cutesy:Introducing my Cinderella of all Lego's....meet Miss CinderLego

Attached Files:

12. Ohhhhh, she is GORGEOUS!!! Sparkling and shining and definitely will not turn into a pumpkin at midnight! Congratulations and enjoy!!!

13. In the shimmering moonlit pumpkin patch we find miss ‘Cinderlego’…

Attached Files:

14. YES!! I knew it!!! This is the one u finally pick! :yahoo::tup::tup: I love it! Congrats to u!

15. It's sooo fabulous ,love it,congrats !:loveeyes::loveeyes: