The Legend of the LEGO, and a #FFFF FUN FILLED FALL FEAST

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOL, I'm truly laughing out-loud! It took lots of BRIBERY, you have no idea hockeymama! I am still repaying my bribery promises :lol:

But I couldn't possibly lug the box, my camera and other paraphernalia by myself! And to be honest, he is so overwhelmed with my LEGO battles and negotiations for the last 6 months that I think there was a part of him that wanted to see its final conclusion. He is no where near me now, LOL ..as I work through my way through reveals... here at TPF and at my blog ;)
    Its bears game time for him and I'm glued to my laptop :whiteflag:

2. :woot:Hello my girlfriend Nico_79...I see you have been very busy in the B department!!! ITS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS :dothewave:

You know this whimsical HG purchase of mine has been such an internal negotiation from the start...

3. I think PB got the pearl one :smile:

4. Or perfume bottle or globe :smile: .....

5. :heart::heart::heart: oh zaraha you just named my top 3...the Lego, the perfume and the globe!

But I have only one and I am very :hbeat:

6. I don't get it -- does the HG relate to Halloween?

7. I can't wait to see which one you chose! Congrats in advance!

8. #38 Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
    :sunshine:

I'm just MUM, (with excitement…) LOL

Attached Files:

9. Thank you soooo much for your kind words, pursebop!!!!!!:hugs:
    Your IG account is one of my favs and like always your reveal and the pics are simply marvellous!!! Can't wait for more pics!!!

10. First came the Spring/Summer round of colorful Lego bricks...that had me completely captivated, but not completely convinced...
    (I admit I was pretty close to sealing the deal with the green one though...)

Attached Files:

11. :love:they look so tempting all in a row...

Attached Files:

12. CHANEL LOOK BOOK: and then came the images of Legos strewn all over the room, this is the kind of mess we all would welcome and LOVE :heart: LOL

Attached Files:

13. I agree, I wouldnt mind this mess!

14. :woohoo:

15. I'll come help pick up your mess... as long as I get to keep anything I pick up off the floor ;)