// * \\ The Legend of Saumur Clubhouse //* \\

cheweyvy

O.G.
Sep 21, 2007
Welcome to the Hall of Saumur!

I was given a vintage version of Saumur 30 a few weeks ago, but thought it was bit too small for me, so I sold it. Now I can't get enough of it. I'm gonna get size 35 soon and want to see all your Saumurs from all different sizes :flowers: Modelling pics are prefer !!

This bag is one of my favourite bags in Mono line. It is so practical, classic and very stylish. :love: Can't wait to see posts in this clubhouse :yahoo:

here is mine.....

i bought it '06 Christmas VIC party thingie at the boutique after having soooooooo many glasses of champange.....!:drinkup: first pic is from then....excuse our daughter's mess!!!! she looks so little there............:girlsigh:

i hardly ever use it so it's still in great condition and sleeping in my closet...! :upsidedown: lol

i get so many compliments on it when i wear it though!:yes:

Attachments

• DSC05640 (2).JPG
    DSC05640 (2).JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 5,548
  • DSC00107.JPG
    DSC00107.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 5,308
  • DSC00119.JPG
    DSC00119.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 5,284
here is mine.....

i bought it '06 Christmas VIC party thingie at the boutique after having soooooooo many glasses of champange.....!:drinkup: first pic is from then....excuse our daughter's mess!!!! she looks so little there............:girlsigh:

i hardly ever use it so it's still in great condition and sleeping in my closet...! :upsidedown: lol

i get so many compliments on it when i wear it though!:yes:

Oh I love :love: ... your daugther is so adorable too. This is size 30, right?

Thanks for sharing :girlsigh:

^^ Me too! I just realized that LV.com and eLux no longer carrying the size 35 *bummer!* ... I will have to hunt down one on eBay as well. LOL, c'mon Kimalee, lets go for it together just like when we did with the Noe's... hehehehee

I've got one! Bought it from Anne's Fabulous Finds a couple of months ago. I don't know what size it is and I don't have any pics. It's a really useful bag - I love how it feels crossbody.

I was at a concert this past Saturday and I saw a girl with a Saumur, probably the 30, and it was GORGEOUS! It was definitely not new, because it had a greaaattt patina and it was just so gorgeous and easy looking! I love the way these bags look as they get older. I've been looking on ebay a lot lately for one and there are some really gorgeous ones available!!!

finally a member! here's my 30!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7803.JPG
    IMG_7803.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 10,993
  • IMG_7804.JPG
    IMG_7804.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 5,215
Reactions: Nycolette
Hi Cheweyvy!
wavey.gif
I have a Saumur 30 & 35, my 35 was bought in 2001, used once and put away as part of my "discontinued" collection. I also heard that Saumur is very popular in Taiwan and Japan too. I will post my picture soon.

And yay, I am a member here now! :yahoo:

HI veez! *wave back* :biggrin:

I love Saumur 35! I don't know why they discontinued this size. It is perfect! I find 30 a bit smaller for my need.

Can't wait to see your pics! Any chance of modeling pics as well? :P