The Legacy Haley CLUBHOUSE

My Haley Trio! Lemon, Blush, and Mushroom just arrived today! Its true love for all my little ladies! She needs some ocelot accessories.....stay tuned! :smile:

Attachments

• 1384894761731.jpg
    1384894761731.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 902
Is that black violet? Very pretty...want one...is it casual enough for everyday. I don't work in an office, I work in a preschool...we do not dress up..lol mostly jeans and cords for me . Not sure if Haley is still too dressy of a bag, though I think the studs help

I work at a school that is for prek, kindergarten, and 1st grade only. I know what you mean about being more casual in the outfit department. I have 4 Haley's and they work with everything!! Invade you needed some enabling you know ☺️

I work at a school that is for prek, kindergarten, and 1st grade only. I know what you mean about being more casual in the outfit department. I have 4 Haley's and they work with everything!! Invade you needed some enabling you know ☺️

I found a two toned Haley on FOS, Oak/Blue...looks pretty, hope I love her in person...it was a steal at 128.00! Got it over the weekend...extra off for Thanksgiving/Black Fri weekend I guess. Will let you know how I like her. Also want a Peyton domed satchel I saw in a reveal! Really cute:lol: