~~~The Legacy 2012 Collection Clubhouse~~~

angelic*ruin said:
My Carnelian Amanda Flap and Cobalt ID Cell Phone case arrived today. Pics follow. I apologize I cannot do decent modeling pics to save my life, but I did take a pic of it next to my mini Citrine Willis and my regular Denim Vachetta Willis and you can see the size of the Amanda flap falls between those two. The Amanda Flap is probably closest to the small Willis in size. I don't have a small Willis myself, but based on how it looks between the mini and regular Willis' I think that's a good estimate.

Also, the ID/Cellphone case fits the iPhone but your iPhone either needs to be bare or have a very thin, preferably slick cover to allow it to fit properly into the case. I had to take my iSkin cover off my phone for the pics below.

Overall, I am very happy with the Amanda flap. It's larger than the mini Saddle bag, but still a small compact bag. The strap is not really long enough for me to use comfortably as a cross-body. I prefer my cross-body bags to fall right below my hip and this one falls at my waist, but YMMV depending on how tall/short, slim/fluffy you are. ;)

Anyhoo, here are the photos I took:

It's so pretty!! I tried on the same one at the store and for me it falls on the same spot as the mini saddle, but I'm a mini person as well. Today I tried wearing the Penny in one shoulder and looks so adorable!

I really like that iphone case, I would use it like a wallet

Colorblock Rory. Edited to make the pix face the right way finally. Sorry about that! Anyway, here she is. Gorgeous colors!

Attachments

• Rory 1.png
    Rory 1.png
    526.6 KB · Views: 2,623
  • Rory 2.png
    Rory 2.png
    567.3 KB · Views: 2,610
Last edited:
The color looks different IRL compared to the DD, but still stunning!!!! It looks more brown in the DD

Attachments

• image-177891508.jpg
    image-177891508.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,507
  • image-286818287.jpg
    image-286818287.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 2,523