~~~The Legacy 2012 Collection Clubhouse~~~

shoperadictgirl said:
The ultraviolet is pebbled leather?

I got one and my sister did too. Mine was VERY pebbled and hers was not. Wierd. I don't think it was supposed to be pebbled.

This is violet, not ultraviolet. My others are smooth and I like that better. Gonna exchange...

i just can't get enough of the cognac! have a rory and candace in it and the color looks perfect with everything! so beautiful and rich! congrats on your new goodies!:smile:

Thanks, wow a Candace & a Rory, very nice! I should get one of those with my PCE. Probably would get a different color though. Any thoughts?

Thanks, wow a Candace & a Rory, very nice! I should get one of those with my PCE. Probably would get a different color though. Any thoughts?

thanks!! i am enjoying them so much! as for the better choice, they are both so different! i like the structure of the candace, but it is on the small side. my full-size madison wallet, phone, keys, and slim wristlet seem to fit comfortably but not with a ton of room to spare if you want to keep the shape and not have it look more rectangular....on the other hand, the rory can fit a ton. the leather looks super rich and is wearing in so nicely. one drawback to the rory is the weight. it's definitely on the heavier side for me. what color are you thinking? :smile:

thanks!! i am enjoying them so much! as for the better choice, they are both so different! i like the structure of the candace, but it is on the small side. my full-size madison wallet, phone, keys, and slim wristlet seem to fit comfortably but not with a ton of room to spare if you want to keep the shape and not have it look more rectangular....on the other hand, the rory can fit a ton. the leather looks super rich and is wearing in so nicely. one drawback to the rory is the weight. it's definitely on the heavier side for me. what color are you thinking? :smile:

Hmm I was thinking maybe the Candace in Cobalt or the Ocelot Rory....Or maybe I should get the Archival Bucket in Black Cherry, decisions.:graucho:

Woodranda said:
Hmm I was thinking maybe the Candace in Cobalt or the Ocelot Rory....Or maybe I should get the Archival Bucket in Black Cherry, decisions.:graucho:

Oooh you can't go wrong with any of those options! That's a win-win-win! :biggrin:

I received my second Legacy bag today.:yahoo:

Legacy Ultraviolet Duffle, Style No. 19889, SV/AFH, MSRP $348.00

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

And she definitely has SILVER for the Coach embedded logo on the front.

PERFECT size too when I want to bring my iPad with me.

I have more items coming, but Coach screwed up and didn't ship out yesterday like they were supposed to, so there will be more pics up tomorrow!!!
OMG,,,, i cant believe this stunning-ness!!! i cant wait for mine,,, i guess the large one is going to take a couple more days:shucks: i cant wait now that ive seen yours!!!!

This beauty arrived yesterday
gorgeous!!! what color is this??

Here are my 3 duffles for a family shot. Fuchsia, tourmaline & violet. All are the "regular" size 19889. The group shot shows the tourmaline color best. Violet and fuchsia have the beige interior, tourmaline has grey. Love these bags. Hoping for some ultraviolet accessories. :smile:
LOVE!!!!!!!!! the texture on violet is yummy also!!!! i cant wait to start mixing my straps and tassels!!!! great colors sallyinmaui!!!

I got one and my sister did too. Mine was VERY pebbled and hers was not. Wierd. I don't think it was supposed to be pebbled.

This is violet, not ultraviolet. My others are smooth and I like that better. Gonna exchange...

There are some variations from bag to bag, when I got my cognac duffle I looked at every one the store had and some were very pebbled while others were pretty smooth... I wanted smooth so I actually took the floor model. Maybe there are the same variations in the other colors?