The Leeds TPF meet thread + goodies!

Jun 15, 2006
So today was the first Leeds TPF meet it ended up a little smaller than expected but it could not be helped.

BF & I arrived at Leeds at the meeting point didn''t see anyone around so walked up and down a little we did discuss how will we know it when we see the goup as we don't know what they look like but like a shining beacon in a crowd a miroir lockit! "there that is them!" and I was right lol

so for the meet was Socialite, Kaiiechanel & Mam, me & BF we headed off to Harvey Nichols for lunch after lunch we went to LV.

The store was a little busy but after a little while an SA came to help we had arranged the use of the VIP room so we headed on up, the SA brought us a bottle of Champagne and a ton of bags.

Actually I think Steve (socialite) basically cleared the shelves from downstairs to bring upstairs :lol:

The SA was wonderful she brought us a Mirage Griet to look at DAMM that bag is huge! the multicolour Mink Bumbag which we all just about tried on
On display was a a Lilac Alligator L'Aimable it was beautiful but the price tag of £4500 was a little to high
So many bags..........

so want to know what I got?? (I'll let the others tell you their stories)

look at the cute tag that came on the bags

Attachments

• boxed.jpg
    boxed.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 166
  • Tag.jpg
    Tag.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 258