The Leeds TPF meet thread + goodies!

HIYA GUYS!!!
only Just got back! The driver told us just before our stop that they wernt going there any more so we had to stay on the train and get off somewere else! I'm so tired but i will post some pics of what i got soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK!
I had such a great time in Leeds! it was sooo fun!
So when we walked in to LV i was so excited they had alot of great bags in stock and the SA's where amazing ,The VIP section was so cool! Omg i loved it i NEED a hatbox! We saw a ton of bags so first i asked for the Damier Saleya GM and they didn't have it ( i wanted to get that ! ) So then i looked at the Trevi GM i loved it but i still wanted the Saleya more so that was a no , Then i asked about the Mahina XL and the SA said she would go check and then she said they did have some but they are all on hold for people! I was like :nuts: :wtf: :crybaby: But in the end she bought it up for me and O-M-G i love ittt! i didn't want to let go of it! so then i asked to see the limelight clutch cause seeing Claires i needed to buy it! but she said they do have one but that was on hold! LOL so i was just like OH... But i still had a great time looking at all the other gorgous bags but unfortunatly they had none that i really really wanted so i just gave up and decided i would look in Harvey nichols , So my mom bought a bag and i went to have a look at harvey nic's and they had the Balenciaga coin purse that i had been searching for!! I couldnt believe it ! but after looking at it for awhile i decided it was too small and went to look at the Dior Glossys , And after asking Claire and Steve for their opinions about 50 times i decided to get them! So later on i went to look at the bag my mom got and i opened it and there was a little box in there! Anyway heres some pictures!
I didn't get as much as i thought i would at all but i'm going to a LV cocktail party in a few weeks so i hope they have the Mahina cause i looove it!
I'm going to share my moms bags cause i love it too! ha
251107_125900.jpg

251107_130000.jpg

251107_130100.jpg

251107_130200.jpg

251107_130500.jpg
^ that silver envolope is the invite to the cocktail party!

I'm really looking forward to another meet (Paris next isnt it?!) So thanks everyone for a great day! and i look forward to meeting you again!

YAY glad you like the grelots hehe I was in on it :ninja:
Such a shame the didn't have eveything you wanted, talk to your manager to see if they can pull a mahina in for your cocktail party that gives them a few
weeks to work on it :tup:

It was so nice to meet everyone the amazing thing was it was so easy like you'd known everyone forever, anyone who's nervous about a meet don't be

Your invite the party is hot mine came in a regular envelope but the card was pretty

^ You where in on it?!? LOL omg normally i can tell somethings up but i had no idea ! LOL I love how it jingled as i walked :nuts:
Yea i'm going to call him cause it was just too pretty! Did you think that size looked ok on me or was it too big looking??

Hopefully we wil get a good turn out for paris ! they wont know whats hit 'em when we get down there! ;)