The LE Magenta BAGS are in!!!

They've arrived? Wow that was quick!! ;)

hehe that made me laugh! :roflmfao:
i am so glad that we will finally be getting our beautiful bags-- but i have to say that i am still a bit disappointed with the whole experience. the impression i recieved is that BalNY has thought of the LE Magenta customers as a "hassle" and "demanding" when at the end of the day people are paying $1200 for a bag and expect a reasonable timeline for delivery and to be treated in a certain manner which obviously didn't happen for alot of people.
i am just crossing my fingers that the S/S collection orders will be a postive experience for everyone :smile:

hehe that made me laugh! :roflmfao:
i am so glad that we will finally be getting our beautiful bags-- but i have to say that i am still a bit disappointed with the whole experience. the impression i recieved is that BalNY has thought of the LE Magenta customers as a "hassle" and "demanding" when at the end of the day people are paying $1200 for a bag and expect a reasonable timeline for delivery and to be treated in a certain manner which obviously didn't happen for alot of people.
i am just crossing my fingers that the S/S collection orders will be a postive experience for everyone :smile:
I have to agree.