**The Lavender Poseidons** My unbelievable reveal...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As soon as I saw that Horatio had these, here on the forum, I called the next morning and got the 36.5. I was gonna get the aqua ones cause I thought this was lavender lavender not this gorgeous purple jewel color. I got them today and they had to have their own reveal. They are that special! I am so happy with them and can't wait for spring. Here they are in all their Poseidon glory!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Ohhh! Beautiful! They are G o r G e o U s :drool:

4. harlow, your poseidons are so amazing hun!! And they look beautiful on you! You and ashakes are really making me want to make a call to NYC to inquire about them in my size, lol!

5. wow georgeous. love the shade of purple :smile: congrats!

6. amazing color and great purchase enjoy!

7. wheeeeeee...another poseidon!! congrats and they look great on you :love:

8. They're absolutely gorgeous. The color is stunning and they look amazing on you. Congrats and enjoy them.

9. OMG !!! I love them ! My fav color ever !
    And I love your rosary too :heart:

10. PURPLE CANDY!!!!! Aren't they fab? :graucho: Congrats Shoe Cuz!

11. just came back to admire, ::bows down to purple Poseidon glory!::

12. Gorgeous! Enjoy them .. they are simply lovely!

13. Congrats on getting them too! The color is really gorgeous IRL don't you think? Thanks for taking the time to take better photos as well! See, I didn't even model! I get lazy with pics. LOL

14. They are so beautiful!!! :cloud9:

15. GORGEOUS!!! The Poseidens are definitely amazing in this color! Congrats!