The Last Straw: A Love Story (with pics, of course) *MORE PICS P. 22*

I realize this is reeeeeeealllly old, but would you want to end up in life with a man who handles situations by leaving vague messages? disappearing with vague explanations? not really trying very hard to make contact? I would already have my answer with no further explanations needed at this point. I would just walk away. And I have. Several times. Only because I didn’t used to. I would stay and listen and explain why communication is important. If you have to tell this to a grown man, he isn’t grown, and you don’t need him. I learned this by going through it, walking through the fire. Never again.

My only point being I don’t think Gia owes it to JP to ask him about anything. She has all the answers she needs. She probably knows in her heart that it is over, but she is reluctant to do anything that could possibly be considered morally or ethically incorrect to X because he is such a good guy.

why hasn't Gia called JP and speak to him directly vs just listening to his messages? or she can call him and leave msgs for him too, right? like, "JP I NEED to speak to you NOW!". Why won't he try harder to reach her on the phone (like leaving a msg that he will call at X time on X day) so that they can actually TALK instead of just leaving msgs that she can't reply to? Gia needs to make sure things are truly OVER with JP before she can progress or even continue things with Xavier. She can't do that by just listening to msgs JP leaves her and emotionally respond without officially ending things with JP. She needs to get to the bottom of this!!!! eek I am so nervous for her! Dude, get to the bottom of things once and for all so that she can KISS Xavier without any doubts or guilt!

I can't believe how excited I get when I see that Gina has updated this thread. Gina you are simply AMAZING! no pressure or anything and thank you thank you thank you! you ROCK! :kiss:

Last edited: