the last of the parisian goodies

Pluiee!!! Where did you find your BF? I want him!!!!!! (Oh yeah, that's right, I'm married...) He looks fab in that Messenger and I bet he feels great in it too! Oh no, does that mean you have 2 Bbag addicts in the house?

Now to your bubblegum...That colour is so you. A big congrats from me!

Gorgeous! Oh, how your persistence paid off! Brava!! Love both your bags. :love:

BTW, instant ramen aint so bad:P! I say it's a worthwhile sacrifice to come home with that lovely bag. Congrats!

DSC_0039.jpg

the bal paper bag :smile:

DSC_0043.jpg

a bit at a time...

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg
PLUIEE
You are such a doll to post us these pics! :nuts:I love your new BGBag! Congratulations! Wow , you have a wonderful BF and quite stylish too- good job! Is the new bag Chevre or Agneau? It looks amazing on you:yahoo:
The Green looks wonderful, I might need something in that color....:graucho:

You're so awesome, pluiee! Thanks for the spy pics! Wow, Vert Thyme is really not what I was expecting, but that Magenta! yummy! I'm so glad I'm signed up for a Magenta bag!

And your Bubblegum city is heavenly!! Congrats, she looks amazing!

thanks pluiee for the pics! wow, the magenta looks alot different yet again from the prev pics we've seen! maybe its the lighting? is it more close to 05 or the LE? i thought the BG would be more like 04 rose... but you look great with your city Pluiee!